New complete axle's?

J-Pipes

Does anyone offer new, complete, drop in axles for second gen Dodge's? I found dynayrac has a rear, but no front. Just trying to weigh my options before I rebuild what I have. Its a 60 front and 80 rear in a 2000 2500, would be willing to go to a drw setup if available as well. Thanks.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

Ok, and too be clear, by complete, I mean lugs to lugs, bolt it in the truck and go. The entire axle assembly.

Ok, and too be clear, by complete, I mean lugs to lugs, bolt it in the truck and go. The entire axle assembly.

Oh i have no idea then.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I don't know of anyone that sells a bolt in front axle but, I'd think, for the money you'll have in the new rear you could probably rebuild both of them. Why are you wanting to go with new?

Yeah, got ahold of a local 4×4 shop, he recommended just rebuilding, because if I was able to find new, he said shipping would eat me up. Quoted me $2k+ for both ends, new gears, and probably a new lsd for the rear. Not sure he included that in the quote though. How hard are they to do yourself?

Not very if you have all the special tools but the tools aren't very cheap either. Takes time it get it all right

You could always try to find a low-mile axle at a local boneyard using car-part.com.

I wish, but since I'm in central/south eastern Ohio, all the sled pullers already have everything snatched up. I actually swapped transmission's with gearhart73 last winter.

Any idea what the gear ratio and mileage would be?

Back