new DDP 200hp inj

Probibly not he most but IMO DAMN GOOD......
Dieselthunder200601dodge.jpg

VP, single charger, very very small single non-progressive nozzle....

I was wondering the same thing...... was this with the ddp 200?
Have you tried the same setup with any mach injectors?
Like maybe the mach 6 220hp?

Thanks

Last edited:
You know they might have been a little different than the 200s. But I think they were the 200s....

DD cam, ARP studs, 4" turbo back straight pipe, AFE race filter, HTT 64/14 with LDP wheel, Drag Comp, DDP 200s, DDP hairyman NO2 kit, 130K VP and headgasket......

sleepin-sport said:
I was wondering the same thing...... was this with the ddp 200?
Have you tried the same setup with any mach injectors?
Like maybe the mach 6 220hp?

Thanks
I could have sworn the orignal post says.....
"new DDP 200hp. inj."
"what is the most aneybody has put down on a 24 valve with these"

Am I wrong??
I would like to see this stay on topic as I'm curious myself who has done what with these....

With those kind of numbers I was expecting a 66/14 and some 240+hp injectors. Impressive......

The inside of the spray hole is much larger than the out side.Like a velocity stack.
The surface of the hole is as smooth as a mirror thats why they flow so much fuel. Spray angle tighter than stock,so they stack well with Edge comp drag. And a Sack type nozzel to easily flow at high RPM.
NEVER seen one crack.
Can also be used in a p pump 24v with lower pop psi.

Lenny R said:
The inside of the spray hole is much larger than the out side.Like a velocity stack.
The surface of the hole is as smooth as a mirror thats why they flow so much fuel. Spray angle tighter than stock,so they stack well with Edge comp drag. And a Sack type nozzel to easily flow at high RPM.
NEVER seen one crack.
Can also be used in a p pump 24v with lower pop psi.

I love my J62's whatever they happen to be rated at!

I will be needing that pop pressure lowered next winter tho for the conversion! :ft:

Back