New Diesel Racing Fuel in today

John Robinson

We had ordered this stuff long ago from a company out of Europe. I dont want to disclose any specs on it yet. We will start testing with it in Denver. It is a true racing fuel, It isnt a snake oil ar additive. All I know right now is it smells like something you shouldnt be smelling. :aiwebs_024: Time will tell.

What color is it? the least they can do is dye it a purdy color

Havent seen the color yet? just popped the bung hole cover & took a whiff. :doh: :doh: :doh:Says diesel on the drum, dont smell like diesel though
I will get some specs from the Frenchman that helped us with it. He came by the shop. He was a little different dressed & i could tell he wernt from here.
You should have seen he & I trying to communicate LOL.

Havent seen the color yet? just popped the bung hole cover & took a whiff. :doh: :doh: :doh:Says diesel on the drum, dont smell like diesel though
I will get some specs from the Frenchman that helped us with it. He came by the shop. He was a little different dressed & i could tell he wernt from here.
he typed bung hole...huh huh huh huh ..let us know how it works...

Does it seem to mix well with Coke, or is it better on the rocks?

(in my snotiest stuck up frenchie voice) ... Ahhh ... you like the smell of diesel through my bung hole....no..... silly Americans... it is like a fine wine, and you will learn to luvvv it.

Ok, ok, I actually sounded more like Peppy La Pew while I was reading it back... Bwahahahahh LOL LOL

He came by the shop. He was a little different dressed & i could tell he wernt from here.

Please tell me you have video. did you make him play the shock game? LOL

(in my snotiest stuck up frenchie voice) ... Ahhh ... you like the smell of diesel through my bung hole....no..... silly Americans... it is like a fine wine, and you will learn to luvvv it.

Ok, ok, I actually sounded more like Peppy La Pew while I was reading it back... Bwahahahahh LOL LOL

Are you on drugs???????????????LOL

Whats the cetane rating? You get that stuff on you it will stick with you for a week. Smells baaad.

That's a shame. One of the pluses of race gas is that it smells so good.

Hmmm...
A little alcohol flavoring into your water/meth mixes you guys home brew should also do the trick for smell......

Is your new fuel made by Shell ?

Shell Diesel V-Power :woohoo:

Back