New Diesel Racing Fuel in today

Believe it or not, the alky. scents acually mix well with diesel too...... i experimented with this last week in a clear mason jar. I poured in some grape flavor into some clean #2 and it mixed itsself intantely and smells tons better. I mixed this with alky. for years and just missed that smell at the track, so now its back! Just a little diff.---- like a grape orchard in the middle of a bus station..... he he

Bung Hole...

t1527.gif

Good idea on the W/M system, i didnt think of that, you should be able to mix any of the scents in with it also...... just need to do the same thang and make sure it mixes properly with the water..... it very well could seperate and stay to itself, thats wouldnt be good.

Well the Frenchman went testing with us on Wednesday. We have now ran 15 galons of this fuel with good luck. Since we are just now getting our car up to speed & getting it to go A to B we cant tell what or how this fuel is doing. We do know that it wont hurt a pump or o-rings, we do know it throws alot of flame, we do know it smells wild. We dont know if it makes hp yet. We will be getting some samples to some of the dyno gurus & see if it is worth the cost. The way we see it, just having the fuel the "same" each trip is worth alot. It has to make power to be worthy though.............time will tell.

This hoe aint cheap, thats for sure Tim. As time goes by in the testing phases we can have what ever we want changed in this fuel. This is just a starting point.

We will have some of this fuel at the dhra, none for sale but if interested stop by & see me.

Back