New dyno graphs

post a pic of your new ride

Where is mantoe tonight, makin another name but still usin the same ip address :doh:

white.jpg

new 450

good lookin truck... lol geez jeff sorry haha... i thought you were gonna go all gay TS that is lol

you can edit your posts so you dont add another three word post :poke: just messin, no he traded it with th wheels, going a different rout on this truck

thats sick.....silver? you like it better? Spartan? 20 questions...sorry im pumped for ya

At least the 20 questions were in one post this time :doh:

Jeff i will give you a run down, the only thing people are really running for more power is :nos: water or water/meth isnt popular, but these trucks run low timing relitively, so they will do ok on water meth but no one has had huge results.

The HPFP mod is a cab off, and i have YET to be proven its worth a fuk, john cobb is a cool dude but he has no number to back it up nore does anyone from elite... yet, I hear alot about turbo's but i havent seen sh!t other than from tadd, and hes got a 76mm autmospheric charger in the works to go with there modded high pressure turbo, but thats all i have actually seen.

i have heard that the 6.4 will probably be the machine to beat in about 3-4 years. A friend of mine says that he believe they should be at 1000 rwhp on fuel only by then if things keep going how they are going...

Hard to say i think the 6.4 is going to be the long lost truck, the new 6.7 ford is supposed to be the shiz but we'll see, if people keep moving on the 6.4 i think its going to run into some ussues holding power, mostly because of how many headbolts it has (10 per side just like the 6.0) but they are 16mm bolts stock so that helps but its going to be limited without something else.

Back