New Dyno Numbers

HidalgoGT

Tuned By Disturbed Diesel
Finally got to dyno the truck after being at Jeremy's for work. Only had a Mustang dyno to use but the numbers arent bad so far. Looking forward to using Dunbar's in July at Numidia.
540 hp 1190tq

Were you spraying water/meth when you dyno'd?

It is 500 without. I was using -20 washer fluid. Getting some straight meth to mix 50/50. The dyno was 40 hp off from Dunbars last year So I'm guessing 540 without the snow on and 580ish with it on. So after i send my TsT back to have comp tune put on it and the shied lightning I'm hoping for 600 or above on fuel alone then hit it with the better mixture of meth.

Right on man!! I made 591 and 1275 on a Mustang today with a .055 shot of Nitrous. It made 536 and 1154 on fuel alone. I have only been on a Mustang dyno too so I am hoping for the West Coast Nationals where Jefferson State Diesel will have their dyno there to see what it changes. Good job!

Right on man!! I made 591 and 1275 on a Mustang today with a .055 shot of Nitrous. It made 536 and 1154 on fuel alone. I have only been on a Mustang dyno too so I am hoping for the West Coast Nationals where Jefferson State Diesel will have their dyno there to see what it changes. Good job!

Nice!! I need to get used to loading it with my brakes and be a lil more consistent. I did find a dyno jet near me but I have to swap tires and pull the exhaust off underneath the stacks so he can put an exhaust tube on it. I might just wait til July and put it on Dunbar's Dyno and see what happens.

Yeah. I was riding the brakes super hard today and we had it set for a 10650lbs truck load. Its the only dyno near me so its nice to see at least what kind of increase it makes every time. The guy where I run knows everything there is to know about turbos and wastegates. I got another 50mm external gate to try a new setup that I haven't seen done yet. I should have it together next week and back on the dyno to see what kind if any improvements that it makes.

Yeah. I was riding the brakes super hard today and we had it set for a 10650lbs truck load. Its the only dyno near me so its nice to see at least what kind of increase it makes every time. The guy where I run knows everything there is to know about turbos and wastegates. I got another 50mm external gate to try a new setup that I haven't seen done yet. I should have it together next week and back on the dyno to see what kind if any improvements that it makes.

Good luck and hope it works out for ya. :rockwoot:

Congrats!

On a side note how do you like your tunnel ram? Worth the coin?

Congrats!

On a side note how do you like your tunnel ram? Worth the coin?

Hard to tell what its really worth being as I added a lot of parts at once. Maybe if I got a infrared temp gun and took some measurements while its running. To me every lil bit helps. If it helps drop the temps in #1 and 6 by 5 degress and get a lil more air to help out then ya I think its worth it. I still need to get rid of my grid heater. That may actually let the Tunnel ram shine a lil bit more.
Thanks!!

Hard to tell what its really worth being as I added a lot of parts at once. Maybe if I got a infrared temp gun and took some measurements while its running. To me every lil bit helps. If it helps drop the temps in #1 and 6 by 5 degress and get a lil more air to help out then ya I think its worth it. I still need to get rid of my grid heater. That may actually let the Tunnel ram shine a lil bit more.
Thanks!!

Yeah i hear ya. I want one bad, just so many other things i "need" lol

You got the cummins part # for the delete?

Yeah i hear ya. I want one bad, just so many other things i "need" lol

You got the cummins part # for the delete?

No I don't lol. Was thinking maybe a Hellman didn't know Cummins had one.

Back