New Forum Member--Chris Tobin--DIESEL BUILDER Magazine...

Chris Tobin

Hi Guys,

My name is Chris Tobin and I am the Senior Editor at DIESEL BUILDER magazine. I have already met many of you at events and hope to continue to do so as time goes on.

If you have questions about the magazine or something you would like to see in it feel free to send me a PM or email at the office. My email address is ctobin@buckaroocommunications.com.

Take care,
Chris

Welcome Chris....

I wish we could have worked something out,...maybe we still can...but it so damn farrrrrr..

heck Chris i'll be out your way next month for my family reunion up at standing stone state park. welcome to Comp D i'm sure we have plenty of diesel guys to keep the magazine pages full for you.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!:rockwoot:

Whats up Chris?

Look a burn out and no cops!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5alcW-3YTbE

I'm guessing the video camera operator had been drinking again huh!:nos:*nx* I cant remember if you ran NOS or NX...

Welcome Chris....

I wish we could have worked something out,...maybe we still can...but it so damn farrrrrr..

Tank,
Maybe you can have it shot down there... If you want to do something like that let me know and I can help coach you...

Last edited:
I'm a little late but... howdy Chris. Hope you've been well and welcome to the forum. :Cheer:

Welcome to CompD. How exactly do you go about getting a truck into a mag? ... Im just wondering? ... I would love to see mine in a mag some day

Back