New forum

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
This is a section for anyone building a performance diesel, whether it be Drag racing, Pulling, etc. There are no brand specifics in here. If you have anything to ask, or any tips post them up in here under whatever section applies to your build.

AWESOME!!!!

Will some of the threads in other sections be moved into these new areas??

this should clean up the brand specific areas nicely, keep all the performance stuff in here and problems to the other areas

Its gonna take a while, but I would like to move a bunch into here. I know that I could have used this section a bunch when I was building deranged. Hopefully this will make it easier on others.

this was a good idea, because not all performance modifications are strictly based on one brand.

Good point Jeff, I don't think any of us are running motors in our trucks.

Semantics LOL

So this will be the area for people to not post about the stuff they are doing to their engines that they don't want people to know about?

So this will be the area for people to not post about the stuff they are doing to their engines that they don't want people to know about?

actually this is an area for people to give tips on how to do something, or ask "how do I do X". If you want to give away your secrets, that's up to you.

Sure! :hehe:

Check out the hottest new thing in power production:

Затем большая вещь в Дизельной Власти - головки цилиндра, сваренные, чтобы блокировать, чтобы содержать массивное давление сгорания, следующее 40Kpsi CP3s (тяжело измененный FCAs), тройные составленные турбокомпрессоры и достаточно гидразина, чтобы сдуть ваши собственные двери!

Sure! :hehe:

Check out the hottest new thing in power production:

Затем большая вещь в Дизельной Власти - головки цилиндра, сваренные, чтобы блокировать, чтобы содержать массивное давление сгорания, следующее 40Kpsi CP3s (тяжело измененный FCAs), тройные составленные турбокомпрессоры и достаточно гидразина, чтобы сдуть ваши собственные двери!

Затем большая вещь в Дизельной Власти - головки цилиндра, сваренные, чтобы блокировать, чтобы содержать массивное давление сгорания, следующее 40Kpsi CP3s (тяжело измененный FCAs), тройные составленные турбокомпрессоры и достаточно гидразина, чтобы сдуть ваши собственные двери! )

Then it is a great thing in diesel power-latch cylinder, hard in order to forestall, to contain the massive pressure combustion, Following 40kpsi cp3s (hard modified fcas), triple compiled Turbocompressors and enough hydrazine, that to your own doors

It doesn't translate well due to the southern drawl common to most Texicans.

I am glad to see a new forum! lets have some fun! ask slowpoke about his piston choice in his truck? :drive:

Back