New from central Texas

nastyhooker91

bull**** analyst
I just finally bit the bullet and registered. I have put it off for a long time because it can get very addictive as you all know and very time consuming but there seems to be a lot of good info and good deals in the classifieds but at this point I can't jump on a deal I like because I don't have enough posts so lets take this nice and easy.

Trucks
91 3/4 ton single cab puller hamilton 188-220, springs & pushrods, ported head p pump w 4k dual fuel afc blocked off full cuts fass 220, decent s480 nv4500 w/big shaft sbc4200 sindered iron devils own water injection bunch of other crap that yall already know about

2004 Black 3/4 ton qcsb wifes rig. 8" of lift 38-13.50r20 toyos on hulks. 160 hp hot juice Gorend valve body clutches and springs.4" silverline air dog 150.

2006 Megacab dually on 22.5's leveled, bags, hauling rig. 90 horse sticks hot juice stacked ez s300 over bht3b with 26 cm housing wastegated at 64 psi studded head air dog 150 boost fooler. fixing to start over with this one I have bigger plans.

Finally got a few pictures up. The megacab is in progress to make around 850 horses. Sold my motor to help fund the madness so it sucks looking out there at it with no bumper or motor. It will be worth itin the end.

The blue 91 is the nasty hooker. It has been around a long time but at the moment doesn't look quite as good as far as paint. Now dedicated sled truck that will debut pretty quick.

Back