New, from Indiana

NeilLB7

Supporter of Diesel Power
Hello here from central Indiana. I've been a diesel pickup owner for several years including a 99 Ram 2500 Cummins and my current trucks...a 91.5 Dodge D250 Cummins and a 02 HD2500 Duramax.

My goal here is to seek help and information to upgrade the turbo on my LB7 Duramax. I hope to install a Holset turbocharger of some type. From the HX40 up to the HX55 perhaps. Depending on many variables of course.

My LB7 is stock. My only upgrades will be 5" exhaust, air intake system of some type, Holset Turbo, and someday new injectors if needed. Maybe go with the 50HP over stock sticks.

But thats it. Mainly...I need to get a Holset mounted up to the LB7 and need to post for help and suggestions. Thanks!

Welcome to CompD you will find there are many helpful and knowledgable people here to help.

Thanks. I'm hoping a site like this can help. Typical "owner/user" sites are of little help...or else I'm one of the few who is putting a Holset on a Duramax.

Terre Haute area :) Home of Scheid Diesel Extravaganza at the Vigo County fairgrounds.

kokomo here

what mods done to the max and why a holset?

Back