New from NJ

ssobel80

New to the forum from NJ,

2007 5.9 3500 single rear wheel
Kore off road 3", Fleece Cheetah 63 turbo, 100% over injectors, mishimoto intercooler and radiator, powerflo 750 cp3, Edge juice w/ attitude stacked with mp8, full built Goerend 48re

1989 W250 - ALL STOCK!! Definitely slower but just as strong as the '07!!

d365e8ef818ee3a7dccab8451d82bf77.jpg
77f265d5f4a6784bfe33d586f1b07f0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All that money put into good parts and you are stacking an edge and mp8 for electronics... smh

Welcome anyhow

Welcome.

As stated above, lose the Edge and MP-8. Give Gordon from Innovative Diesel a shout for some EFI love.

All that money put into good parts and you are stacking an edge and mp8 for electronics... smh

Welcome anyhow

Completely agree with you all!! That's why already have EFI sitting in a box waiting till I get some time!

The reason I am here on this forum is to learn about EFI!

Completely agree with you all!! That's why already have EFI sitting in a box waiting till I get some time!

The reason I am here on this forum is to learn about EFI!

You came to the right place. Planning to tune yourself?

I would definitely like to but it is all new to me. Right now I just want to learn as much as I can about it so I can make that decision.

I would definitely like to but it is all new to me. Right now I just want to learn as much as I can about it so I can make that decision.

Ah 10/4. I just wasn't sure how you meant it. Wether you were looking to buy tunes or build your own.

Roger That, to be honest I'm not sure where to start. I know I need to get the edge and mp8 out. And I will need a good stock tune to start with. I'm assuming the best way to do that would be to get a dealer to reflash it.

Can efilive change tire size for a cummins truck? I still need to do that from changing to the 35's.

I'm also having a problem with the torque converter locking and shifting into overdrive. I have been working with Dave and Bob Goerend and have diagnosed it to the computer either needs to be flashed or I may have a bad ecu. Haven't gotten a chance to do that yet because I blew my cheetah turbo the other day.

Back