New from TX

Texan4x4

I'm from Tx and I've got a 98 12 valve and I'm willing to listen to any suggestions that you may have.

Don't let Tyler work on your truck, it'll never go over 500!LOLLOL

Welcome to CompD, lots of good info here!

I'm from Tx and I've got a 98 12 valve and I'm willing to listen to any suggestions that you may have.

welcome fellow texan

suggestion one, keep that 12V.. FWIW, my old12v seemed to have more power and TQ to the ground than my CR does at the same power levels,

two, listen to nick, displacedtexan, he knows his way around a 12v pretty darn good..

three, tyler is ok, just has bad luck on the dyno..

four, enjoy the site, the good ppl on here, and enjoy modifying your truck...

RIck

welcome fellow texan

suggestion one, keep that 12V.. FWIW, my old12v seemed to have more power and TQ to the ground than my CR does at the same power levels,

two, listen to nick, displacedtexan, he knows his way around a 12v pretty darn good..

three, tyler is ok, just has bad luck on the dyno..

four, enjoy the site, the good ppl on here, and enjoy modifying your truck...

RIck
Thanks for the props amigo, listening to you and getting a 12v, and then putting a Valair in it are the two smartest things I've ever done truck wise.

And Tyler is my buddy, he's a great guy and knows what he's doing with a Cummins, just can't get the ###'s on a dyno.

now that could be dangerous and and earfull, anyhow welcome to the site.

just some pump work...i just got it a couple weeks ago so havent really had anytime to do much to it...needing a new clutch but cant make up my mind..

let me suggest

Dan

valair inc clutch

service second to none

Products are the same

:)

Back