New from West Virginia

LadyPuller

Been there..broke that
New to competition diesel ..heard some of my friends are on here. We have a 98 12 valve ..my husband builds/fixes it ...i drive it and break it quite often so during the pulling season he is usually busy fixing the truck. We have been pulling for 6 or 7 years now and both absolutely love diesel motorsports ..anything horsepower related we love.

New to competition diesel ..heard some of my friends are on here. We have a 98 12 valve ..my husband builds/fixes it ...i drive it and break it quite often so during the pulling season he is usually busy fixing the truck. We have been pulling for 6 or 7 years now and both absolutely love diesel motorsports ..anything horsepower related we love.

Hi Jennie

I think the numbers are in our favor ;)

Back