New G56

Sloverado

Cheat To Win
I have a new G56 and am looking to sell or trade for a 47 or a 48 auto. Let me know what you guys have or looking for 3500 for the new G56.

Id be up for swapping trannies, but you are probably pretty far away from me(since thats how it usually works out)
Not to mention the hassle of swapping all the corresponding parts...

DFW, TX here, 48RE w/57k miles...

Yes im from Nebraska so it would be a little bit of a drive. I know a shop that would maybe do the swap on a weekend but it is in Kansas.

What year is the G56? What gear ratio does it have for 6th gear.

05.5 on is G56...I have a 47re auto needs freshened up prolly slipped some when removed from the truck.

I know that but they changed the 5th gear ratio around 07, just curious if it had the taller 6th gear or not.

Yes it will have an auto in it for next season. It is a 05 not sure what 6th it will have as I am getting a new one from Dodge on warrenty claim. I was going to sell it before they get it in as I am not putting it in.

If it is an 05 then it has the lower 6th gear, just some food for thought.

Id be up for swapping trannies, but you are probably pretty far away from me(since thats how it usually works out)
Not to mention the hassle of swapping all the corresponding parts...

DFW, TX here, 48RE w/57k miles...

you should just buy my truck... a lot less work :p

If it is an 05 then it has the lower 6th gear, just some food for thought.

True that is what it was when it was in the truck but I am getting a new one from Dodge so I am not sure if they will send the old style or new style tell I get it so I can't make that call.

Yes im from Nebraska so it would be a little bit of a drive. I know a shop that would maybe do the swap on a weekend but it is in Kansas.
Yeah, probably too much work to get it on a weekend, and itd take a bit to drive up and back...

Good luck on the sale, good price on that G56 too!

you should just buy my truck... a lot less work :p

Forrest, I would in a heartbeat, if I had a buyer for mine, has to be that way unfortunantly:(

Back