New guy from NH

wildbill144

Hey All, I've been sandbagging for awhile and glad I joined, just saying hi and wondering if there's any granite state'rs out there . Anyway I have a 97 2500 qclb with a bunch of mod's I just picked up, truck came from out west and is rust free , impossible to find up here, I also have a 98 qcsb that's been used its whole life up here in the frozen north and is mostly stock. I'm more of a off roader than a drag racer these days, I use to race but not so much anymore, so I'm more interested in making as much power and torque down low, I just did 4.56's , lockers, cro mo axles , but I still love dumping the local cars off the line, the look in those kids face when I light up the 37's shifting second gear from the lights is priceless,,lol. Great site and I look forward to learning from everyone..

Welcome. And thanks for being one of the only new members in a year that have used punctuation.....albeit a few of dem commas should be periods. I guess it is a step in the right direction. :hehe:

Good to have you here Bill, welcome! Lots of useful information around.

Thanks for all the welcomes, its the best forum I've found yet and I'm learning more and more everyday,,

Back