New guy from TN

Preacher

15 second Ford killer
I'm a newbie checking in. I'm from the back woods of East Tenn., but currently stationed in Okinawa. I'm looking for a 3500 sled puller/ dd that I can pick up as soon as i get home in Nov.

I'm a newbie checking in. I'm from the back woods of East Tenn., but currently stationed in Okinawa. I'm looking for a 3500 sled puller/ dd that I can pick up as soon as i get home in Nov.

i might can find you a truck when u get in
call me dieseldenperformace.com

Welcome. I got you covered on a puller/daily driver truck.

Thanks Kona, its actually your ad that lead me here from the cummins web site. lol a little more about myself, I'd rather people have a good idea who I am. That way they know their not being friendly and giving advice to an asshole, or some 13 year old who has no idea what hes doing here. I'm 21, a baptist preacher, and an aviation mechanic in the USMC. I've had a huge interest in all things with an engine since I was little, but this will be my first foray into diesels. lol I own a 1978 Ford F-150 4x4, that will probably be getting traded off for diesel performance parts when I get my new truck. I'm a born and bred country boy, and grew up on a farm. Oh and I love the other kinda horsepower as well. Anything else you guys need to know, just let me know. Thanks and I'm glad to be here.

Me and a 2,200 pds. of Belgian horsepower while I was on leave.

leavedec17th-jan6th042.jpg

And me an the wife on our wedding day Dec. of 08
wedding22.jpg

Back