New here and Need a Turbo!

I can't see ebay at work, but what size exhaust housing? Remember it will be considerably laggier than a 62, if you don't get the right exhaust housing.

GSK will help spool it, might want some at least 5x.012's to help spool. Tune that afc if you haven't.

What are usual mods?

I can't see ebay at work, but what size exhaust housing? Remember it will be considerably laggier than a 62, if you don't get the right exhaust housing.

GSK will help spool it, might want some at least 5x.012's to help spool. Tune that afc if you haven't.

What are usual mods?

So, I hate to hi-jack, and out of my own ignorance... Why would you look to the intake side, and say it'll be laggier than a 62?
I'm under the guise that bigger inlet is better, outlet determines lag (or lack thereof.).
Correct me. I've got the charger listed below, and would like a quicker spool. I thought my best option was going 71/14 on the backside..... ?

Please correct me.... I don't have the cash to experiment with chargers.

I do know this one is a barking b!tch. Even pulling a long grade it'll start barking @ even throttle.

It's a bigger wheel...

Did you really hijack a thread right after someone else just got jumped for hijacking this thread?

So, I hate to hi-jack, and out of my own ignorance... Why would you look to the intake side, and say it'll be laggier than a 62?
I'm under the guise that bigger inlet is better, outlet determines lag (or lack thereof.).
Correct me. I've got the charger listed below, and would like a quicker spool. I thought my best option was going 71/14 on the backside..... ?

Please correct me.... I don't have the cash to experiment with chargers.

I do know this one is a barking b!tch. Even pulling a long grade it'll start barking @ even throttle.

what turbo do you have that is barking? i would assume if its the one in your sig, that the exaust housing is to small a .85 would do better

Ok sorry guys just figured this would be a good place to ask not necessarily hijack but ill start my own thread eventually

i am not 100 % sure what it equates to , but i think you should look in tho one. it should help you flow more air on the exaust side. i think its a bit tight JMO

Back