New Here

Tx_Roper

Texan
New here to Compd, been around for a little bit so I figured I would go ahead and make an intro thread to say hi

South Texas right now, Corpus Christi to be exact. Moved down here for work and ended up in school full-time. Lookin to move back to North Texas this winter though. Where in Texas are you?

Welcome.

Make sure to say hello to Ford Diesel Girl. Shes from Texas also, and likes horses. I assume Ropers have horses. Maybe you can help.
She is single, and while she is not interested in entertaining men at this time, I believe she generally likes them. I only mention this because she drives a Ford and I'm trying to cure her.

Welcome.

Make sure to say hello to Ford Diesel Girl. Shes from Texas also, and likes horses. I assume Ropers have horses. Maybe you can help.
She is single, and while she is not interested in entertaining men at this time, I believe she generally likes them. I only mention this because she drives a Ford and I'm trying to cure her.

LOL good grief Boo, pimpin me out already?!

you'll be happy to know he's said hi to me already, so :shake:

and hi, Greg!

:hehe: I'll see what I can do. Maybe when her ford breaks down I can give her a ride :hehe:

Back