New Here

05CTDRoscoe

Well hello. My name is Roscoe and I own a 05 2500 5.9l. I have owned it for 2 years now It has installed on it edge juice w/attitude, afe intake and MBRP split duals. Nothing special but something a little extra. Do a little towing here and there. Not to diesel savy here to learn. My truck is currently in the shop for ruff idle/Not starting. After I filled up after a trip when it was idling ruff it ran smooth when not a idle so hopefully I will here something tomorrow. I guess that is about it.

Thanks

Welcome to Comp D. You will learn to have a good time here and talk to some pretty funny guys. Good luck with ur rig

Heres an update the mechanic sd that the diesel was bad it had a lot of water in it. I had just filled up on Monday and drove it home about 10 miles. Now I am going after the Cisco Travel Plaza for money.

05CTDRoscoe said:
Heres an update the mechanic sd that the diesel was bad it had a lot of water in it. I had just filled up on Monday and drove it home about 10 miles. Now I am going after the Cisco Travel Plaza for money.
Should have the Injection pump checked out too now- FYI

RacinDuallie said:
Should have the Injection pump checked out too now- FYI

Already in the process! But thank you for the suggestion. I am dealing with a good business called Diesel Power House out of Callahan, Fl. First time there customer service is right on

Welcome aboard. There is a lot of good info on this forum. Enjoy!

hey glad to see you made it, it's a little more livley here than over at the other place.

hope the injection pump is ok.

Back