New Member - New Shop

Worstenemy453

Hey everyone, Ive lurked here for a while but looking to start learning.

My family runs a shop in Fredericksburg, Va doing pretty much everything on Cummins, D-max and PSD and other diesels plus gas and harley. We do performance upgrades, cosmetics, interior, driveline and everything and anything in between.

Im here to pick up some knowledge that will help in our shop, maybe meet some new customers and overall have a great learning expeirence.

I would say if he had given the name of the shop it would be.

Runs a shop and wanted every detail to get a 12ver to 700hp? If you get to the point of starting a full blown business should you have the knowledge that you gain from a hobby or experience from hot rodding? Or is this another genius without a clue that has pushed a few buttons on a programmer?

Im not familiar with the Cummins, im a powerstroke fan and thats where all my experience is. I joined this site and CF to learn more about the Cummins and Duramax to bring more to the table at my shop. If there is a problem with wanting to learn then i guess you guys will just have to deal with it.

Runs a shop and wanted every detail to get a 12ver to 700hp? If you get to the point of starting a full blown business should you have the knowledge that you gain from a hobby or experience from hot rodding? Or is this another genius without a clue that has pushed a few buttons on a programmer?

Im not the mechanic, and i never said i run the shop. Get over yourself. Im here to learn about the Cummins and Duramax so i can add it to my knowledge of powerstrokes. You didnt start out knowing it all, and neither did i. I dont work on the trucks yet, im still learning so i can.

Im not the mechanic, and i never said i run the shop. Get over yourself. Im here to learn about the Cummins and Duramax so i can add it to my knowledge of powerstrokes. You didnt start out knowing it all, and neither did i. I dont work on the trucks yet, im still learning so i can.

Don't take this the wrong way but is your interduction. How old are you my guess is 14-16.

I did not start out knowing it all, that is correct. But I did not buy my first diesel and right away ask how to make 700hp. I was still amazed at 400. So I lurked, watched and learned. You should try the same.

Im 19.

Ive already had my first diesel, and sold it because it didnt have any potentional and i didnt want to ruin.

Im not here to make enemies, im here to learn. I have been lurking and will continue to lurk.

Soooo.....

For a early 99 superduty, the trans runs almost 230* constant (probe in pan), rebuilt heavy duty converter, rebuilt trans, what is your recommendation for a good tranny cooler?

:pop:

Don't you love it when people come over here and tell us how things are going to be?

I'm dealing with another one in another thread, all we do is weed out the thin skinned ones. We poke a little fun and next thing ya know the guy writes a novel. LOL

Back