New member to the 800 Club..

Billy:

Hey buddy, Welcome to "Competition Diesel!":welcome: It is good to see you in here and to hear from you!

Billy, I do remember when you and I met there at Cynthiana! I also remember that ride you gave me in YOUR truck!!:woohoo: That thing was darn fast I know that, and I distinctly remember you heading up that hill near the shop with the rear end "fishtailing" all over the road!

Looking forward to seeing you guys at some events soon!

-------
Chris:

Good to hear from you buddy!

--------
John_P

Without a dyno sheet and Vin number I dont believe it. LOL Just kidding congrats on the sweet numbers for a daily driven 12V. But just think with a set of Mach 8's a TST a crazy Larry and an Aurora 5K you could have bettered those numbers on a stock motor. :evil hehehe

FYI, it was a cold, dry, windy, high pressure day in Durham. The CF on these runs was .96. Uncorrected number was 844.

banshee, I think it's time to convince ol John to spray that ol 12V and see what the extra oxide attributes do for the numbers, I'll bet John will make the 1000 hp club in short order.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

RacinDuallie said:
banshee, I think it's time to convince ol John to spray that ol 12V and see what the extra oxide attributes do for the numbers, I'll bet John will make the 1000 hp club in short order.:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

If he does he better hope it gets enough air out of the motor! My single gains 15 psi on the bottle with a 215 pump and 370's! I think his setup has a little more fuel than that.

Jim

KTA-Cummins said:
Without a dyno sheet and Vin number I dont believe it. LOL Just kidding congrats on the sweet numbers for a daily driven 12V. But just think with a set of Mach 8's a TST a crazy Larry and an Aurora 5K you could have bettered those numbers on a stock motor. :evil hehehe
---------------
KTA-Cummins:

Thanks KTA!

My truck is an old 96' Dodge CTD 12 valve, but you are right, the members are making some fantastic power with the CR's, no doubt about that!;) I have an 06' Dodge CTD CR and maybe someday I will start really modifying that truck, but right now I am having too much fun with my old 96'!

--------
John_P

banshee said:
FYI, it was a cold, dry, windy, high pressure day in Durham. The CF on these runs was .96. Uncorrected number was 844.
-------------
To add to what "banshee" has already posted, I wanted to give you guys the weather information during that run with my truck. Here it is:

Elevation: 422 ft.
Temperature: 46.1 degrees
Humidity: 32.7%
Density Altititude: -344

--------
John_P

John_P said:
-------------
To add to what "banshee" has already posted, I wanted to give you guys the weather information during that run with my truck. Here it is:

Elevation: 422 ft.
Temperature: 46.1 degrees
Humidity: 32.7%
Density Altititude: -344

--------
John_P

Good dang air that's for sure, shows you that uncorrected is the way to go in real life. I'd bet the baro was 30.00+. We use this to corrected for max power on the plane, better air you don't have to spin the fan as hard to make x power.

Jim

Jim Fulmer said:
Good dang air that's for sure, shows you that uncorrected is the way to go in real life. I'd bet the baro was 30.00+. We use this to corrected for max power on the plane, better air you don't have to spin the fan as hard to make x power.

Jim

10-4, it was at 30.09 IIRC. His twin setup is slightly different than mine (top charger) but on my setup I have enough WG capacity (enlarged internal HX-40 + Tial 38 mm external) to not gain anything on the spray. It would certainly be something to monitor if I can convince him to *nx*. With a little work I believe it could crack 1K.

JohnP- Its time you think about a little*nx* :evil :evil :evil

1000 is around the corner for you- :woohoo:

If any of you guys are interested, listed below is a link to the "Carolina Auto Masters", Durham, N.C. Website where the dyno event was held on Saturday February 17, 2007. Jeff Creech (Owner) has a "High H.P./TQ Honor Roll List"
there in his shop and I am proud to report that two (2) of the names listed on that list, within the top ten (10), are two Dodge CTD's Pickup Trucks, namely, myself and my son, John Jr. (banshee) who is also on there from his run with his 2004 Dodge CTD CR Pickup. Not bad for two "daily driver" Dodge CTD Diesels!:rockwoot:

Here is the link for you guys:

http://www.cam-dyno.com:7777/pls/htmldb/f?p=107:9:2992825125464878158

If for some reason this doesn't work, you can go to:

www.carolinaautomasters.com

--------
John_P

Back