New modified puller ?

xcablb7

did mass diesel build a new mod class puller ? rumors floating around town saying it makes like 1800 h.p. seems pretty unrealistic. like i said all claims are rumor so far

if it's a mod truck 1800hp is about right i think a few are over 2000hp

Yea most of the Mods or Super Stock trucks are atleast in the 1600-2000hp range.

I had heard a rumor about that truck too. I heard it was a super street truck though. Im pretty certain that the guy who owns it is running it this weekend for the first time.

I had heard a rumor about that truck too. I heard it was a super street truck though. Im pretty certain that the guy who owns it is running it this weekend for the first time.

any idea on where he'll be running it?

I know he is bringing it to NADM Farm Science Review Sled Pull on Sept 17 in London OH and then run it down the road at the 4x4 Jamboree NADM sled pull in Indy Sept 20th!

I was told he may bring it to the rehobeth fair in Mass. tonight i'll be there so maybe i'll get to see it

He did run in Oh this last weekend! Ill see if someone got a video - looked and ran great!

RK

didn't run where i was told he might but apparently this thread rubbed him the wrong way

no i was told it dynoed 1800 to the wheels, with a single turbo they took off a cat making 120 psi. had a drop box and rockwell axles

the truck wouldnt happen to be red would it

I do believe it is red i heard from a good source that the truck did make 2 succesful runs down the track this weekend. It will be running again probably at scheids I would imagine.

no i was told it dynoed 1800 to the wheels, with a single turbo they took off a cat making 120 psi. had a drop box and rockwell axles

One would be flirting with disaster -chassi dynoing a drop boxed,rockwell,4 disc clutched,reverser truck.I doubt it was on a chassi dyno.

Back