New mods to the big green school bus

Richard, glad to see the truck still around and alive. It was fun getting to chat with you back in '07 in Tulare, California at the Extreme Diesel Showdown about your truck and other ideas. Your truck is one of the inspirations of the OBS Ford I want to build.

Scott

awe, i always love seeing this truck! I hope you make it to some events this year Rich

Richard, nice upgrades. I was always really surprised the sterling and BW tcase lived in your truck. I as well loved your truck from day one.

I would have to agree with you especially since it's down in power almost 500 horsepower from it's racing days.
Last I heard Fletcher spends his time on his boat pretending to resemble a rambunctious Gorton's Fisherman...... :hehe: He's got his blue Pro streeter and the burgundy dakota sitting- last I heard both run too. Nobody gives him any chit about not running em either.

Richard, glad to see the truck still around and alive. It was fun getting to chat with you back in '07 in Tulare, California at the Extreme Diesel Showdown about your truck and other ideas. Your truck is one of the inspirations of the OBS Ford I want to build.

Scott

you mean when that reg cab dually drug his ass backwards ? :hehe:

love u my lil woofer.

Back