new motor install need some help

bigorange

ok got my motor in this weekend and ran in to some problems I'll list them and if you can please help,-after the 18min break in at 1800rpm I let idle for a few min. then my check gauge light came on and lost oil pressure but the auto meter gauge that I put in stayed at 50psi woundering what is up with that ,I installed the oil pressure sendor in the block top right behind ecm , is that the correct place? next I installed south bend clutch pedel up grade but for some reason the wires do not work , so what I did was just loop the wires to gether and that worked to get it started and now to my biggests mess up when I go to put the clutch in it grinds , but no noise at idle so does this mean I put the fork in wrong , and I check it like 10 times to make sure it was right i guess I was wrong 10 times un less some thing eles is messed any input would be great oh it's a 3850 dd thanks shane :bang

ok guys talk to the guys at south bend forgot to remove washer on pivot ball and just need to adjust the jam nut on pedle so it will fully engage the switch ,and the oil pressure sender is falty got a new one all is good just got to pull the tranny one washer should be fun grrrrr

Back