New NADM Records Established at Crude Drags 2

Pro Stock Diesel now has a mark to shoot for. Gale Banks Engineering now officially holds the NADM record of 8.06 at 162.66 mph.

Unlimited Street (1/8th mile) has established a new record as well. Stuckey Racing now officially holds the NADM record of 6.152 @ 116.44 mph.

I have a flight home tomorrow and get home early Monday morning at which time I will get the results up on the NADM website.

For now, a huge thanks to everyone that came out to support our first event. Over 100 competitors showed up and the crowd was awesome.

We apologize for some of the delays (especially getting the pulling started) but the rain is what it is, and we did our best to keep things rolling when possible.

More Monday... but again, thanks to everyone that supported the sport.:thankyou2:

Pro Stock Diesel now has a mark to shoot for. Gale Banks Engineering now officially holds the NADM record of 8.06 at 162.66 mph.

Unlimited Street (1/8th mile) has established a new record as well. Stuckey Racing now officially holds the NADM record of 6.152 @ 116.44 mph.

I have a flight home tomorrow and get home early Monday morning at which time I will get the results up on the NADM website.

For now, a huge thanks to everyone that came out to support our first event. Over 100 competitors showed up and the crowd was awesome.

We apologize for some of the delays (especially getting the pulling started) but the rain is what it is, and we did our best to keep things rolling when possible.

More Monday... but again, thanks to everyone that supported the sport.:thankyou2:

awesome

David,
Thanks for putting on a great event! It was a lot of fun, even with the weather. Most of the people didn't get to see it really get crazy weather-wise (after the last pull). The wind picked up so much that all the garbage cans were screaming past us in the pits. The lid to my carrier on top of my camper broke when I tried to close it and the wind caught it!

Regards,
Michael Pliska

Lot of other fun stuff happened behind the scenes too. It should be mentioned that the Banks truck ran that 8.0 laying over at 1000ft for some reason; for sure it has more in it, it ran 169mph eariler in the day. No matter what you think about Banks, an open header Duramax at 5500rpm sounds pretty sweet! I believe Stuckey made it an entire event without blowing a turbo, that must be some kind of record too..LOL.....and how bout that "Team Chitbox" Ford (7.3 I think, with twins, and twin intercoolers!)on the dyno?? 694rwhp on fuel only, no nitrous? Even looked like it had enough fuel left to spray it!! Chris Werner from Redding CA was there with an awesome new twin setup on a header, and made 878rwhp on fuel only in his 12V to take top spot on the dyno. Truck also ran a smooth as silk 7.25 1/8th mile pass. Mcrat and Kat were there, running 12s in (Wendy?) and low 11s in Casper...Dirtymax was there too, making license runs and eventually running a mid nine on a full pass....Lenny from Dynomite was there with an awesome Grey flamed 4wd that has a lot of potential, but alas, new truck gremlins kept him from running any type of number. Shawn was there (Redneck 6.0--the 6.0L that was in Diesel Power Challenge) and was busting off 11.7's, after driving 35 hours to get there!

Didn't see too much of the pulls, but it looked like Joel Gooch and his innocent looking Dodge took it in Super Street...way to go Joel!

Had a great time, nice to see so many familiar faces again, and I think if the Dirtymax and Team Green end up at the same track again, a MATCH RACE is in order! I'll put up $5 that goes to the winner :cheer:

Again, nice seeing everyone there.

Last edited:
I had a great time and Ill give NADM a thumbs up for putting on a great event!!!

X2

just got home about an hour ago and truly enjoyed myself, maybe next time a little later in the year for a little better weather, late March or early April would be fantastic.

big jake

Broke more than we wanted but had a great time :thankyou2:

Lord yes you guys did.... You are definitely design limit testers for sure! Sorry about the bad luck, but glad to know you guys had a good time.

Lord yes you guys did.... You are definitely design limit testers for sure! Sorry about the bad luck, but glad to know you guys had a good time.

Had a great time Tim! Didn't get to meet up with you though which is kind of a bummer. Formally met Dirty Blonde though which was nice.

Can't wait for the next one! :rockwoot:

and how bout that "Team Chitbox" Ford (7.3 I think, with twins, and twin intercoolers!)on the dyno?? 694rwhp on fuel only, no nitrous? Even looked like it had enough fuel left to spray it!!

This truck has over 750 on fuel if we can get a tranny to hold. We can always go bigger on the turbos too.

Hey Guys! We had a great time! I was impressed with the turn out. No rain would have been cool. Had a great time out after the reception!! Thanks everyone!

Back