New P-Pump 7.3

Please list the Cummins in Dodge pick ups that cane with the HEUI injection system, you poor guys have been saddled with forever? LMFAO I would take a VP-44 over that HEUI pig.

beyond your limited comprehension i suppose, but show me these cummins that came with p7100's (i think thats the p-pump) you monkey. :hehe:

WHERE?????

John King's truck is probably the best example of a strong running 7.3 that I am familiar with and Mike Mecklem's isn't far behind Johns. Granted they have both had there problems, and I am by no means a Ford fan, I think they both represent the 7.3's pretty well.

They do represent 7.3s very well, nice running trucks with GREAT leather interiors!!!!!But they are pretty far behind the pack.

Oh my goodness, the Cummins came with rotary and p-pumps? Say it aint so! Ford guys kill me...LOL

Man, that truck runs and sounds awesome! Who gives a chit if it isn't all original HEUI. Atleast it is a hard running mofo!

Who cares what it has for an injection system. Nobody wants to watch 100 cummins run in a row. It gets old and boring fast.

Who cares what it has for an injection system. Nobody wants to watch 100 cummins run in a row. It gets old and boring fast.

I have to agree and the rules need to be changed cause if you can put a 24V P Pump in a Ford you should be able to run a P Pumped 7.3 or 6.0 in the competition.

So can you now run Common rail on the 7.3 since it came on the newer PowerStrokes?

John King's truck is probably the best example of a strong running 7.3 that I am familiar with and Mike Mecklem's isn't far behind Johns. Granted they have both had there problems, and I am by no means a Ford fan, I think they both represent the 7.3's pretty well.

Carson Stauffer has a strong one also.

So can you now run Common rail on the 7.3 since it came on the newer PowerStrokes?

According to the rules I have read no problem. Im sure there is someone who has the money and wants to keep there 7.3 pulling. Since it is on the 6.4 they can complain all they want. It would abide by all rules.

Suppose to be a CR 7.3 on the drag strip about anytime... IDK about one on a pulling track yet though :/

Swamps is working on theirs. someone will pony up the money to have one and be legal in NADM and others to CR there 7.3 be Cheaper to swap in a 6.4 IMO but let them do what they want.

Back