New P-Pump 7.3

i am in love that ole 7.3 was screaming sounded and ran incredible

hypermax sells the P-pump conversions for the 7.3's. I wonder if that's who people are going to when they p-pump them.

hypermax sells the P-pump conversions for the 7.3's. I wonder if that's who people are going to when they p-pump them.

There are at least 4 shops who have custom front covers for a 7.3, and can do it cheaper than the $16k hypermax wants, conversion wise anyways.

Man where are all the people complaining saying it isn't a powerstroke anymore? She's defiantly gonna be a runner. Gene might have to start eating his words before to long:lolly:.

Man where are all the people complaining saying it isn't a powerstroke anymore? She's defiantly gonna be a runner. Gene might have to start eating his words before to long:lolly:.

he already started... he gave bruce balish a shout out after he won his class at east coast nationals in numida PA with a powerstroke.

he already started... he gave bruce balish a shout out after he won his class at east coast nationals in numida PA with a powerstroke.

bruce pulled with our club last year. His truck Black Hearted was one hell of a running 7.3.

i saw this truck run up at edon last saturday and all i could say was WOW

That truck is one hell of a runner for sure. Looks awesome and sounds sweet! Hope to see it in action at Scheids.

Wow!

The build pics show stock exhaust manifolds. Is that what they're running, or have they got headers on it now?

When you take the PFHT PFHT PFHT tard noise a true Power Stroke makes, what are you left with?

A Big Block Chevy with turbos on Diesel Fuel.
I'm ok with that.

Ya'll Forders are pimples on Balishes ass, he is the only one still flying the True Flag(with any success!!!!)!!!:evil:clap::poke:LOL

When you take the PFHT PFHT PFHT tard noise a true Power Stroke makes, what are you left with?

I'm ok with that.

Ya'll Forders are pimples on Balishes ass, he is the only one still flying the True Flag(with any success!!!!)!!!:evil:clap::poke:LOL

Gene, we have 2 pretty good running 7.3's in our neck of the woods! Not that I'm a ford fan or anything, but those trucks are worthy of a little respect lol.

I'm ok with that.

so that goes for every cummins that didnt come with a p-pump? dang..talk about a short list that would be.

so that goes for every cummins that didnt come with a p-pump? dang..talk about a short list that would be.

Please list the Cummins in Dodge pick ups that cane with the HEUI injection system, you poor guys have been saddled with forever? LMFAO I would take a VP-44 over that HEUI pig.

Back