New Pro Steet Truck sneek peak

trentnell

Here is a few sneek peek pics of the build I have been working on all winter , Pro Street truck , all home built , engine , trans , turbo's , suspension , roll bar all built by me , its a budget project so it will be interesting to see how it can compete with the Big Dogs :shake: a few pics...... I will get some more when the truck is finished completely , I take it for its first spin tonight , its been running for 3 days now but been getting a few little things finished , now its done :rockwoot: The truck will be making its debute in AZ march 6th NHRDA race .

truck specs
S475 / S510 with NOS assist :hehe:
4 linked rear end
coil over converted front end
built motor
built transmission
custom fuel system
and some more stuff but you get the idea

IMG00069-20100207-1203.jpg

DSCF2312.jpg

DSCF2537.jpg

DSCF2545.jpg

IMG00074-20100212-1238-1.jpg

DSCF2493.jpg

DSCF2556.jpg

DSCF2560.jpg

DSCF2554.jpg

swwt, i don't think it's a small project LOL can't wait to see her in action. great job on the build

Going for the incredible hulk theme under the hood? LOL Looking great buddy!

Vidoe of its first start up , and forgot to mention its a 4x4 truck still ! thanks fella's I started on it in october and let me tell you i cant beleive i was able to get it done in time :bang , only problem is i will be going to my first race with out any testing done other than street driving ..............

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GRViXcnxgE

Last edited:
Awsome looking project, Id love to have a budget like that.

Awsome looking project, Id love to have a budget like that.

You would be suprised what i have into it , most pro street guys put more in there motors then i have into my whole truck ( minus truck price ) when you build it yourself you can acomplish a whole lot for the $$ spent .

That is freaking badass bro. That green piping pops like hell!

You would be suprised what i have into it , most pro street guys put more in there motors then i have into my whole truck ( minus truck price ) when you build it yourself you can acomplish a whole lot for the $$ spent .

Ive said those very wods before. Tons of money saved when you do 99% of all the work your self, very clean build I like it. Good luck this season! Ryan

I don't even have the money to do it myself :doh:

Looks awesome! Got me re-thinkin the whole green thing in the engine bay now..

Damn that is sweet. Good job on the work, its always a sweeter victory when you know you built it yourself.

Very nice job Trent!!! Can't wait to see it run in 2 1/2 weeks :nos:

mop is need on isle ->whatever isle we're in LOl <-

So badass trent. Hope it does all you hope and more!

Hey, wait a minute! :drool: Weren't you only running 12.6's against me at last year's event?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQcvY7ANRPY @ 1:10.
LOL
Seriously, I can't wait to see what you run this year...

I dont waste any time :hehe: , here is what she did in the fall of the same season, this is the last pass i put on the stock motor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0mMKIxfJ54,
same turbo setup i had in phoenix ( 366/s480) , pheonix was the first time i had ever had the truck out on that setup .

Last edited:
Back