New Pro-street record !

This may be a sign of the end times.... Anthony and Dennis agreed twice this week :eek:

Drag Race Anthony and Brush Pull Dennis LOL

This may be a sign of the end times.... Anthony and Dennis agreed twice this week :eek:

I like it Brush Pull Dennis and Drag Race Anthony.....It shows we have learned to diversify :rockwoot:

Dennis if I become a drag racer and build a 7 second or 8 second truck. Will you be my friend?

Though seeing a time slip is awesome. But running a truck then rebuilding it and running it a week or 2 later just doesn't seem like a "back up". But thats just me. And when your talking all time records. I think it should be done under some sort of supervision of an organization to confirm other than the guy running the truck. Not taking anything away from your truck by any means. AWESOME runs, just don't think it can be considered the "record".

We have just backed up our first agreement with our second agreement and have truly made an official record:rockwoot:

The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

disney-chicken-little-sky-falling.jpg

I never thought I'd see someone talking about themselves here in third person..

Dennis = Moses Malone now I guess

Dennis Ill pony up my truck for your event. IF you drive it!! How bout that??

So you want DP to pull your truck? You will have to get shiny rims, but I bet he would be game.

That would be great. By all then I should pony up Caged Fury for you. It would be great we could set a new Pro Street record! Since we can now set records whenever we want we can make a post and call it "New Prostreet Record with a Sled Puller at the Wheel":rockwoot: I think it has the makings of a great eventLOL

No thanks on Caged Fury. Never drag raced before. Don't think my first experience needs to be in a 4x4 9 second truck. And by then it will probably have enough nitrous (which I'm clueless on using) to blow up Bowling Green. I will ante up my truck free of charge. Just to get you to sled pull once!! You can buy some front rims for it if you want.LOL Cause I hate the ones on their.

I think you are the right person for the job Dennis ! Seeing how your the only "Pro"Street racers around here ! And all the rest of us is merely Rookie street racers !

Does Dennis even race his own truck and if so what's is best time behind the wheel

Does Dennis even race his own truck and if so what's is best time behind the wheel

Nope cause hes a sled puller now! Speaking of bad a$$ trucks. You got one. I'd like to see that thing in one of these guys lighter trucks. We may be talking about you setting the record.

I think you are the right person for the job Dennis ! Seeing how your the only "Pro"Street racers around here ! And all the rest of us is merely Rookie street racers !

I am glad you finally are looking to bettering yourself. Good for you:rockwoot:

Nope Dennis would be known as the guy that owns the company and the race team. It is really neat....We have a Crew Chief, Mechanics, Drivers and everything.

Nope cause hes a sled puller now! Speaking of bad a$$ trucks. You got one. I'd like to see that thing in one of these guys lighter trucks. We may be talking about you setting the record.

Good call Anthony....I am Badass puller too!:rockwoot:

Back