New race truck project

So what did your current truck run at the track? Just curious, I'm guessing 14's at best.

So after the first race of the year two weeks ago you’re already demoting the Powerstroke to towing duty and looking for a 12 valve Cummins?

It takes a village guys..... Lets get behind him in his efforts.

Sure... I have turned over a new leaf. This is the "new, more tolerant and accepting" Timbeaux. I am sure that little Daniel could use our help and I know that everyone here is patiently waiting for him not only to reach his goals, but to take us along on his journey.

:hehe:

sure... I have turned over a new leaf. This is the "new, more tolerant and accepting" timbeaux. I am sure that little daniel could use our help and i know that everyone here is patiently waiting for him not only to reach his goals, but to take us along on his journey.

You have been watching way too much Dr. Phil.

at least he seems to be learning......

That is true actually, I'm young and have a lot to learn... the 7.3 is definately not the motor if you want cheap big power... I've put a lot of money into that truck and I'm just not getting the speed I want, I have a feeling a lot of you think I'm joking about this project but I'm not, I think you all will respect how it turns out in a year or so... so if any of you have some constructive criticism, then I'm all ears! and my truck ran a 14.3 the last run 2 weeks ago... and btw, its been a tow truck since the beginning

That is true actually, I'm young and have a lot to learn... the 7.3 is definately not the motor if you want cheap big power... I've put a lot of money into that truck and I'm just not getting the speed I want,

So what is the speed you are wanting? I hope you don't think the 12V is the way to cheap big power? If you wan't cheap go gasser no such thing as cheap big power in the diesel world.

That being said good luck to you on the build!

Back