New shop 60x72x16

That is nice! Question: why is the lower part of the wall concrete? I'm not very educated in buildings. Most around here are now all metal with concrete floor.

set it up like a regular concert hall. Special sound material on the walls and everything LOL

To think I was breaking the bank paying cash on my dinky little 30x48 shop! Your sound system budget almost buys my shop :(

To think I was breaking the bank paying cash on my dinky little 30x48 shop! Your sound system budget almost buys my shop :(

Ive learned over time that if you do things right the 1st time you dont have to do them again. stuff like this if i were to skimp on i would hate my self every time i steped foot into the shop! then have to do it over spending more than if i did it right the 1st time

Ive learned over time that if you do things right the 1st time you dont have to do them again. stuff like this if i were to skimp on i would hate my self every time i steped foot into the shop! then have to do it over spending more than if i did it right the 1st time

I agree completely. My post was out of pure jealousy. This should be one badarse shop when done! I would have splurged more but I have debt already and wanted to pay cash.

Can't wait to see the results!

really curious as to how this turned out, care to share some finished pictures?

Not trying to steal this thread, bit could anyone ballpark a 60x40x16 shop cost? Finished, wired, etc...

Sent from phone

Depends on what you call finished?
Using $25-$30 per sq ft number I have seen used on the garage journal forum, you would be in the ballpark of $60 - $72k.

Shop looks good so far. Looking forward to finished pics.

Back