New Site Sponsor! DI Performance !!!

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Hey Gang,
Please help the Staff and Admin welcome DI Performance as our newest Site Sponsors! David and Nate have been in the game for a long time, and they are leaders in the diesel industry. DI Performance offers products for your Ford, GM , or Dodge from mild to wild. You can visit thier website at www.diperformance.com or give them a call at 713-984-9441.

Thanks again Guys! :thankyou2:

Comp D Staff and Admin

It's about dang time.:poke: Maybe they can help get the 7.3 section more active.

Welcome fellas.

Thanks guys and lilr.
I had to promise to be good and not stir up trouble over here to be let in:evil :kick:

Something tells me their patience will be tried:bow: :rockwoot: LOL

Bout time David :poke:

Glad to see you onboard as a sponsor :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

Shouldn't there be a rule that you need to be competitive to sponsor here. After all this is Competition Diesel.:poke: :poke:

Last edited:
CC12V said:
Shouldn't there be a rule that you need to be competitive to sponsor here. After all this Competition Diesel.:poke: :poke:
If that was the case it would just be me and you with me as the main sponsor:kick:

on edit just noticed Garmon was a sponsor too!!
so we could take turns being the main sponsor.

Last edited:
wow. first day here and david gets punked. real strong start for us.:badidea: :doh:

thanks alot joe..........................jerk. :D

DEAR GOODNESS!!! Somebody go post on the other side of the forum before this thing tips over!

Back