New sticks and waiting for the road to dry out.........

mikmaze

well I got delayed a week by the rediculous snowstorm that we got just after Christmas, but I got em in yesterday. Hooked up with a buddy and swapped out my injectors with flux 2's to a set of new bodieswith flux 3'5's, all flow matched as units. Also seeing as I am boosting well passed where stock valve springs can handle, I installed a set of Hamilton springs. % hrs from start to finish, nice mild January day, with a bit of rain. Valves were out of spec, and the new ones went in, got adjusted, and on start up you could tel a lot less clatter in the top end. typical white smoke on start from fuel draining down, but a lap around the block and that was gone. could not play on the way home, just too wet out. right now running the arson 3 kit but I have a second cp3 in the garage, hope to install duals soon. I could not even judge smoke on the way home, kinda dark. 28 degree start this am was without any trouble and no more haze than normal. From looking around and talking, I think I have settled on about a big injector as you need on the street, want more? turn up the smarty ! :rockwoot:

pretty damn sweet I gotta say, still need to adjust some smarty settings, but phew, it wants to take off. took a romp from 50 to 80 on a steep highway, held 60 psi boost , no water meth, egts wer just under 100, no water meth, just below half throttle........ smoke is cleaner than the 2's were, but if you get stupid and just give it peddle, it is there without a doubt. I like the new springs too, seem to keep the upper end clatter down as well. all this is still coming from an ars9ono 3'd cp3, can't imagine what its going to be like with twin fuelers on it.

How much rp are you able to hold on a hard romp? Got a friend looking at getting the arson 3 kit and run my old flux 2's. Just wondering if its gonna keep up on the higher settings. Glad you're liking them. I got the used 3.5's yesterday and was ready to install them today. Did a quick check over a light and found a clogged hole in one nozzle.:doh: I have tried everything I can to open it up to no avail. Guess they are going to Exergy and get cleaned and flowed. Im curious to see how balanced they are.

arson 3 held 27 k all the way down the track when i had the 2's in, have not had the balls to hold it to the floor yet with the new sticks tho.

I just went from a single pump similar to yours and 90's to twin pumps and 150's
Unreal difference....already looking into bigger injectors though. LOL

yeah I skipped the 150's. 175 should be able to get as much fuel as I need through them with two pumps, tntR and an mp8...... whats this I see some advanves with the efi too? gawd when will it end ? 2012 here yet ? end of the world right ??

Back