New, Thunder 330 Turbo Special

TopFueler

Industrial Injection
We now are offering a new turbo. It is very similar to a Silver 62 but it is not polished and does not have the Silver Bullet upgrades. It does come with the larger S330 frame which has the wider heavier duty bearings. It comes only in a 3rd gen. configuration and is a drop in replacment for the factory turbo. It would be a perfect towing turbo and would also add enough air for some racing as well. (Performance Towing) They are genuine Borg Warner turbos. They are NOT Chinese knockoffs. They are a high quality turbo that will last you a very long time. We have them on SPECIAL right now for 1695.00 and we will be offering them at that price until supplies run out. Thanks, Brady 1-800-955-0476 or Industrial Injection Service, Inc. - Salt Lake City, UT

Turbo Specials

All of our Warehouse Distributors, Distributors and Dealers can and will offer these specials as well. Please contact them. Thanks, Brady

When did Borg introduce the s330 series? Is it new or has it just not been used in an application such as this before?

Fits 03 - 07 Dodge 5.9L Cummins only. It is equipped with a 62mm compressor wheel and the 74mm exhaust wheel. The exhaust housing measures 14cm and is custom built. The 14cm exhaust housing comes standard with extra large wastegate passages. Most turbos are equipped with a 30 lb. wastegate actuator. The Thunder 330 turbo comes standard with heavy-duty, 40 lb. wastegate actuator. The journal bearings in the Thunder 330 are larger and wider than that of a S300. This give the Thunder 330 more of a hydraulic advantage to keep the rotating assembly centered at higher boost pressures. Most S300 turbos come standard with a four pad thrust; however, the Thunder 330 comes standard with a six pad thrust.

The S330 has been around for awhile but not in this configuration. We put our own twist on it.

Just got one for a customer today. We will see what she does.

Just got one for a customer today. We will see what she does.

We were out at the TS Diesel Event in Bowling Green KY. We took some Thunder 330's with us. We should have taken 20. We could have sold them all. When guys saw the Borg Warner logo's on the turbo and came in a Borg Warner box they knew they were getting the real deal. It's nice to know that quality still matters for most people. Thanks

This turbo just keeps pulling. It will be at the NADM June 5th race so we can see how it acts in the 1/4. On the street its an animal.

Chuck
New Era Diesel

Glad you like it! We are very excited about these turbos. Great Pricing and quality.

BW is on top of turbo technology for sure...

one of the best turbos I've ever owned was one of the first sps62 (62/71) turbos y'all built... I put that thing through the ringer... ran it in the 48-55psi range, put about 75k miles on it between three different trucks, and when I sold it, the bearing/shaft play felt like it did the day I got it :D

How would this turbo spool up with mostly stock fueling , would it have much to any lag ?

Third gen. trucks spool spool very fast with this turbo. Some guys have said that they see faster than stock spoolup with these turbos. Second gen. trucks spoolup will depend on the setup and tuning they have. These turbos will make more hp.

with a manual tranny, you'll be fine... with an automatic, especially with a tighter converter, you will notice the lag. It's not objectionable by any means, but you will notice it.

with a manual tranny, you'll probably never notice a difference

I bought this turbo down at TS and am very pleased with this turbo. This thing spools great with 90hp tips and smarty it hits 40lbs real quick.

Glad you like it! We are sure these turbos will be a big hit. The prices are very good as we have them marked down and on special right now.
We are the OEM on these turbos and they are proprietary to us at II.
We listen to what you guys need and are reacting with stronger made and lower cost turbos. Thanks, Brady

you said this turbo is a s-330 but the tag on the one I recieved
said S-300 and a BW serial # is this built on a s-300 housing?
How is the S-300 different than the S-330?

I like the turbo after I got the right settings on my smarty it's a blast.

you said this turbo is a s-330 but the tag on the one I recieved
said S-300 and a BW serial # is this built on a s-300 housing?
How is the S-300 different than the S-330?

I like the turbo after I got the right settings on my smarty it's a blast.

Like I said, These are new turbos. They are S330 frame turbos. They come with much larger bearings, housing etc. They come ready for a Common Rail application. In the right situation (tunning, trans. what it's purpose would be) they could work on a second gen. We can modify the basic turbo to your need. (12cm exhaust housing, 64mm compressor etc.) The 12cm housing will obviously spool faster for example. Hope this helps. Brady

Back