New to Competition Diesel

BCH

Hey everybody! Just want to say I'm happy to be part of the competition diesel family.

Thank you guys! I'm trying to upload a picture of my truck so we'll see what happens?

Attachments

• 20151108_134946.jpg
    20151108_134946.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 0
Wecome to CompD. I can see the picture. Looks nice, I really like those year Chevy's.

Hummm... Typical Comp D member garage. Truck torn apart, and Lord knows when it's gonna be back together and running again. You will fit right in here. I like your pole building. Looking to start construction on a 24' x 32' here shortly.

Welcome!

I sure hope I get it done. I'd be a lot further but I'm trying to find an he351 to put on it to start intercooler mock up but having a bit of trouble. Thanks about the pole barn. It's a 40×56 and already regret not going bigger.

Welcome to the mad house. Any more information on your build, looks like fun.

Location ?

It has been fun so far. The truck is an 88 GMC R3500 and everything except the drive train has been totally gone through. The engine and trans (ve pump and an a518) are out of a 92 Dodge pick up. I have everything to convert over to a p-pump (from the first engine i bought that "ran great when he pulled it") but really can't decide if that's what I should do. I live in Laporte Indiana about 20 minutes south of Lake Michigan.

Back