New to Mumau

cityredneck

Diesel Mechanic
Well after a few years of Snedge trying to get me in the door at Mumau, He took me out to dinner, fed me a few beers, and convinced me to roll my toolbox into the shop. I never gave myself a formal intro on here when I joined a few years back. I know a few of you know me but many still dont. My name is Sean Kurz. Originally from CT, got outa there while I still could and made my way to Western PA. Currently living in Vintondale PA (Indiana County).
I have a Purple 05 CCSB 5.9 Currently running 10's that runs all the time at Pittsburgh Raceway Park and makes it to as many events as possible.

Now.....Many of you may think Snedge is just some 400lb ugly short stubby fellow who plays on the computer all day....But, he really isnt short stubby and 400lb, just Ugly. There is a shop over here. The hopes are to expand on the light duty work that goes on here as well as diversify it and bring in some fords and chevys . With Snedge's Uglyness and my Good looks I think we can make it happen!

I will now be more active with all of you guys and hope to help out. Over the years I have learned a lot from reading on here and ready to give some insite back. As well as help out Snedge as much as possible. If anyone gets pissed off at him and thinks hes ignoring your phone calls feel free to try to PM me if need be. The poor guy always has his hands tied and sometimes has had to many beers the night before to hold the phone with his shoulder without falling over.

With all of that being said. Heres my Formal Welcome to Comp D and to Mumau!

I think I saw some where that place was voted worst diesel shop in Shelocta to work at because they don't allow their employees to drink on the job. LoL

Congrats on the new job, I just work down the road from Mumau and I push 99 percent of our Cummins business to them. I saw your truck run on the last go a round....very impressive for that hulk, I was the guy who showed up to a diesel event with out my diesel....had the red SRT10.

Awesome and Jeff is a great guy I'm sure you will enjoy working for him.

You poor bastard. Unless you are a squeelers fan then you deserve the hell in store for you. LOL. Jeff sure is funny looking, isn't he?

Welcome! Glad to see Jeff getting the help he needs there.

For those that don't know Sean, he is a very intelligent, hard working, and easy going little phucker. I am sure Jeff Is happy to have you there. Now lets see a rcsb 2wd Mumau shop truck!:rockwoot::rules:

LOL
I am so ugly it hurts. I looked in the mirror today when I was brushing my tooth, holy chit!!

Thanks Sean. I'm looking forward to watching you get ugly too.

On edit
Fukk you Sinner.

Last edited:
Good to have you aboard Sean. I'm happy to see Mumau diesel expanding.

I would imagine that you probably did a little work on my beater last week. Mine was the Blue 05 QCSB with the bad injectors.

Jason

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. All these guys here are good people. Jeff has been good to me over the years as well as to all of you...Smoked19d, that was Dwain who worked on your truck. Last monday was my first day here and he was finishing it up. But im sure i will see it back for some more :)

Thanks everyone. All these guys here are good people. Jeff has been good to me over the years as well as to all of you...Smoked19d, that was Dwain who worked on your truck. Last monday was my first day here and he was finishing it up. But im sure i will see it back for some more :)

I'll definitely be around! Tell Dwain that the truck is running like a champ. :rockwoot:

Yeah, and maybe brownies or something. :poke: LOL

Hahaha, I meant to explain that to ya!! The old lady made them on Friday, and didn't feel the quality was to her standards on Monday. I told her that they were fine, but she insisted. Instead she gave them to my brother and his drunkin buddies while I was at work on Sunday. She did want me to apologize to you though. You were probably like....."What the fuk?" When I saw you on MondayLOL

haha, I'll make it happen. I always try to stay in the good graces of anyone who touches my truck!

Back