New to the site

pblum1234

The Rookie
Hello everyone my name is Paul. Just wanted to let everyone know I am glad to become part of this forum. I just bought a 2006 Dodge Mega Cab 4x4, 6 spd manual. I came to the Cummins world after having a powerstroke for years. I have to say I like the Cummins better but I am still a Ford fan at heart. I have had the truck for a couple months and already done some modifications. I put a smarty with a mp-8 on there, 5 inch exhaust, cold air intake, custom intake manifold with grid heater delete. I am saving for a clutch and a fuel system now. I put a three gauge pillar pod in it and thats about it. I have a water/methanol kit that I had on my Powerstroke that I want to put on but need to put in clutch and fuel system first. I have an SCT X-3 programmer for a 6.0 powerstroke for sale for $300. A 4 gauge pillar pod for a Powerstroke for $75 and will throw in a gauge with it. A Bullydog Triple Dog programmer with Crazy Larry for $300. A complete stack kit with 6inch Aussie stacks for $400. A diamond plate Y-pipe cover for stacks in bed for $100. A Mag-Hytec differential cover for Dana 44 axle brand new still in box for $150. A Labonte Motorsports water/methanol kit with 1 gallon tank and 200 psi pump for $400. Shipping charges will vary and all prices are OBO or trades are welcome with equal value. Let me know if anyone is interested. Need to sell. Thanks Paul

I am enjoying the dark side and yes the dark side has a lot of "juice". Thanks for the reply. Look forward to the being a part of the forum with you.

oh if you come up to TS in May you'll find out what the "juice" is. lol

Yeah the last time I was in indiana was in 2008 for one of the last DHRA national finals and I got to experience some of the "juice " then. LOL. You got to remember I am from Memphis, TN and that is a haul for me but it was definately worth it and I am looking forward to coming up there again to Terre Haute for the TS pull.

Back