New truck!

dennhop

Well, the 03 is gone...replaced by a 96.

IMAG0102.jpg

Here's as much of what's in it that I can remember...
Oringed head
ARP 12mm headstudds
Pump tuned by Haisley
DDP 140 injectors
Piers PDR twins S300 over HT3B
Maxspool cam
Mahle pistons bored 40 over
EMS lockouts
PSC steering gear box
Moog joints up front
B/W turnover ball
Airdog 150
2000 cab (suicide doors)
3 in lift
5 k gov springs

I might be forgetting a few things, but thats most of it...I'll post more pics tomorrow when it gets light out.

Well, the 03 is gone...replaced by a 96.

IMAG0102.jpg

Here's as much of what's in it that I can remember...
Oringed head
ARP 12mm headstudds
Pump tuned by Haisley
DDP 140 injectors
Piers PDR twins S300 over HT3B
Maxspool cam
Mahle pistons bored 40 over
EMS lockouts
PSC steering gear box
Moog joints up front
B/W turnover ball
Airdog 150
2000 cab (suicide doors)
3 in lift
5 k gov springs

I might be forgetting a few things, but thats most of it...I'll post more pics tomorrow when it gets light out.

A 96 with rear doors? Cab swap?

Maybe... LOL

Manual. It's got the upgraded SB hydros, and a dd3600 clutch. I knew I was forgetting something, lol

Nope, just the cab. I've helped him with most of the build over the past few years, so that was another reason I was so willing to jump into it...I know most of the issues remaining with the truck. The whole truck was repainted after the cab replacement, but it was a chitty paint job, done by Earl Scheibs, and is already peeling in some spots.
Here's a few more pics...
IMAG0147.jpg

IMAG0158.jpg

IMAG0145.jpg

IMAG0143.jpg

Last edited:
That front bumper is hideous. Other then that it doesnt look too bad.

The front bumper on it was a Road Armor, that he wanted to keep, so I found this one for 250 from some guy in KY. It's not the prettiest by far, and could use a little work here and there, but I"m happy with it. I'd rather have this than a stock bumper. I'll admit though, I got the truck more for the drivetrain than the looks, lol

He got rid of it because of a bunch of small issues that he had been having problems getting worked out, and wanted something newer, that he felt would be easier to sell in the long run. He didn't feel that he would ever make back the money he invested into this truck, as cobbled together as it was. I told him if he parted it out, he could, but he didn't want to do that, so we traded trucks straight across, my 03 for this one.

Back