New Zeus Standalone ECM For Sale

Freezingsystems

Modify Everything
I bought this new from Kevin at Destroked. I had plans in using this on a project that ended up going to a P-pump. I recently sent this in for the newest upgrades and has the version 3 software update. It will come with the third din plug and all associated paperwork and the pin outs. This is brand new never used. Its currently setup for a 6.7 so you will need a 6.7 engine harness to make this one work.

They are $4,000 new. Selling this new unused Zeus for $2,985 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 with insurance. I do have a new never used 6.7 engine harness I was going to use with this on my build. I would sell for an additional $320.00

Paypal add 3%. Item is available for pickup if you would like. Located in Michigan City, IN 46360

Link to Zeus info:

http://zeus-ecm.com/?page_id=134

Man, all you ever do is add to my confusion! :hehe:

Mark.

Man, all you ever do is add to my confusion! :hehe:

Mark.

I tend to do that. Did I tell you that you can use this Zeus for unlimited RPM's and fueling on your VE. :hehe: No need for doll pins or screws. Just 12 volts and a few bad grounds to making real power.

Youre killing me with the 6.7 harness!! Dammit!

Hey no need for killing any gingers here not in season. I'll trade you this new never bent or melted harness for some *nx* cooked cast aluminum mushroom slug's. Throw in those custom length 12V rods and I'll give you an extra hundro. :Cheer:

I have had my eye on the Zeus but I have a few questions.
1. I have read that it takes people some time to get a truck started with this ECM sometimes. Why?
2. What is required to run the second CP3 since there isn't a harness with controller?
3. No switch on the fly option with this latest version? The original versions had a knob and harness.
4. Hypothetical situation; I buy a Zeus, get it in the mail, can I install it on my 6.7 and it will start with nothing else needed to be done?

I have had my eye on the Zeus but I have a few questions.
1. I have read that it takes people some time to get a truck started with this ECM sometimes. Why?
2. What is required to run the second CP3 since there isn't a harness with controller?
3. No switch on the fly option with this latest version? The original versions had a knob and harness.
4. Hypothetical situation; I buy a Zeus, get it in the mail, can I install it on my 6.7 and it will start with nothing else needed to be done?

Starting and idle:
When the Zeus first came out and for awhile after there was an issue with idle and starting with large injectors. They had to do a lot of work on the idle governor and cold start. There was some really bad surging at idle etc. From what I have been told by other Zeus users the new software has that taken care of that and is no longer an issue.

Five Tune Switch:
The five tune switch is installed in my 35 pin ampseal connector (3rd plug on ecm) and as far as I know its ready for use as Kevin told me. No users at this time have said to me that it does not work.

They added a new feature to the tune switch. In addition to the 5 position switch, there is now a button attached on my harness, on a six foot lead.

As long as you keep this button held down, the Zeus will stay in tune #2. As soon as you release the button, the tune will jump to tune #1, in 10 milliseconds. For drag racing this will allow a tune that mimics the 'stutter box' that the gasoline guys have.

You would be able to rev your engine on the line with the throttle wide open and let the engine come up against the 'stutter' part of the tune. When you release the button it would jump to the other tune, the one without the stutter.

Dual CP3 control:
The dual CP3 driver is large enough to control two CP3's. There really is no harness. You just need to wire in another plug, in parallel with the original FCA for the second FCA. I do have the extra FCA connector I can include with this.

Hypothetical situation plug in and go:

This Zeus has a base tune to get it running on a mild injector setup (100% over's) and that's it. My plan was to get my setup running on small injectors and head down to Beans for dyno time and tuning with the big setup.

I do recommend paying one of the experienced Zeus tuners to help write a tune for your truck and consulting on your install etc. I do have all the wiring pin outs for this ecm and the ampseal plug that will go with it also. So really you should have everything to get it real close.

Brandon "JoeFarmer" on here can better answer my reply's above or correct any of my statements if they are wrong or inaccurate.

Hope this helps.

Chris

I tend to do that. Did I tell you that you can use this Zeus for unlimited RPM's and fueling on your VE. :hehe: No need for doll pins or screws. Just 12 volts and a few bad grounds to making real power.

Hey no need for killing any gingers here not in season. I'll trade you this new never bent or melted harness for some *nx* cooked cast aluminum mushroom slug's. Throw in those custom length 12V rods and I'll give you an extra hundro. :Cheer:

I do like your bargaining skills, and for caring for my gingervitous cause!!

Didnt know you could do that... In that case pm me your best price on both the Zeus and the harness

Back