Newb From MD

DWB

Newb
Greeings all- I know sucks to be from MD. gotta be from some where.

DWB

I dunno bout that, I lived there for two years and wish I never left it....... where you from in MD ?

md-7.3

Thanks for the Reply, nah Md's been good to me. I'm from Frederick liviing in Sharpsburg. Nice out here.
my Stroke is broke maybe? Been running a 90 F250 351 HD for the last ten years- new to the PSD scene.
Runnin
'99 F350 PSD
Crew- long box.
LA West Interior
98K on the clock
Stock as far as I can tell.

not at this time- still enjoying the quantum leap from small block to PSD! and bank account tight. know a good PSD shop in the Hagtown area? trying to track down a oil leak.

if you're looking for a good shop near hagerstown call up lloyd at mid Atlantic diesel he is just down the road in Mt Airy.

MD isn't that bad i have lived on the east side of baltimore most my life and i love it by the water.

Thanks. I'll check it out. I like Md. just seems some outsiders have the state pegged as a commie anti-gun anti hunting anti ... bunch of liberals etc...

wher eyou living in sharpsburg, i live just outside of town off harpers ferry road, yeah towards dargan.

couple miles from town not far from Taylors landing. You work for Mid- Atlantic?

i used to help lloyd out all the time, but since my recent promotions and responsibilities at work, plus home remodeling i havent been up to help him in a long time. hopefully that will change soon. i was just out on taylors landing rd last week, my father and i were mowing a guys lawn out there.

I work at accu auto care in maugansville. We have a fair amount of experince with the 7.3. Everything from head gaskets to oil pan replacement. Lemme know if you want more info.

I'll probably have some work for u soon. My oil pan is in bad shape.

i used to help lloyd out all the time, but since my recent promotions and responsibilities at work, plus home remodeling i havent been up to help him in a long time. hopefully that will change soon. i was just out on taylors landing rd last week, my father and i were mowing a guys lawn out there.

That's right around the corner- I'm off Powell.

After living here for 6 years I've coem to realize parts of MD are very nice...other parts are not!!

Like SMIB county where I am currently forced to reside. I'd move north of DC if I could.

Back