Ngm diesel first duramax in the 6's

DIESEL_POWER

NGM Diesel
We did it!, ran the first 6 second quarter mile in a duramax also won The gateway nhrda event!

So glad we accomplished such a feat

Special thanks to all our sponsors and friends/family.

The Lord Jesus Christ

#Flopro
#Industrialinjection
Borg warner turbo
Nitrous express
#Mickytompsontires
Pro tourqe
Pure power
Dan's diesel
Diamond pistons
Trend performance
Ngm diesel race engines

John

Chris

Evan

Johnboy

How does a 6.99 look like a 7? He's not claiming and official record so it doesn't require a backup.

Congratulations to you and the team. Anyone talking **** in this thread, ask yourself "Have I done a 6.99 second quarter mile?" in anything, ever.

Great Job man, you deserve it! Lots of laps and hard work.

Whats crazy is banks did a 7.1 over 7 years ago with a heavier rail. Im not taking anything from this record setting run by any means, its just crazy to think about.

WTF are you guys talking about backing it up blah blah blah? It wasn't a record or even close. What is there to back up? And you have to back them up within 1% not 2%. Congrats Wade on your new personal best and the win.

Wade and I have butted heads more than a few times, but I'm still impressed witht his one, good job bud!

WTF are you guys talking about backing it up blah blah blah? It wasn't a record or even close. What is there to back up? And you have to back them up within 1% not 2%. Congrats Wade on your new personal best and the win.

What do you know about records? LOL

Congrats Wade and crew!!! Good job. There will be a feature on the rail in the upcoming issue of Ultimate Diesel Builder's Guide with some of Wade's build photos so you can see a little more of what went into constructing this ride!!! It will be in the August/September issue that should be on sale on the newsstand 8.23.16.

Congrats to Wade and his team. I've enjoyed busting his balls for the past half dozen years simply because he normally races his vocal chords...and toots his own horn repeatedly...not unlike he is now...but it is nice to see he is racing a vehicle down the track now and making decent times. Congrats on a new personal best, Wade. Keep up the good work.

Thanks everyone, as stated this is not a Nhrda record, but it is the first for a Common Rail fueled diesel or duramax and for us, that alone makes it special.

We are still working things out, hope to get faster as things progress.

Did you ever get your ring and pinion question answered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back