NGM diesel's new Gebhardt dragster

Someone from CF suggested Wade weld one of tank's big moose bumpers to the front of it!

Wade- will you be going after the armdrop record?

Lookin good. Using the same engine setup or changing things up?

Welcome to building anything.
We run into this all the time.

Looking forward to seeing this thing run Wade.

Good luck

what actually happened was he had a dragster built on time, but it was too short for what i wanted. so he started another chassis and we made some other frame changes to better accommodate the engine and power levels

I hope the dragster performs better than expected like the truck did! Us drivers never have high expectations for the guys building our chassis'!

It's looking like a pretty good field for TD in 2015. Now if we could just get Greg to come out and play we might actually get a decent car count.

Hogue on tight! It's going to be a wild season!

I hope the dragster performs better than expected like the truck did! Us drivers never have high expectations for the guys building our chassis'!

It's looking like a pretty good field for TD in 2015. Now if we could just get Greg to come out and play we might actually get a decent car count.

Hogue on tight! It's going to be a wild season!

LOL your right i hope so too! It would be great to have a 8+ car field next year.

LOL your right i hope so too! It would be great to have a 8+ car field next year.

Having a Top Diesel field that size at events would certainly help keep people in the seats!!!

I'm looking forward to having more fast diesel's to point my cameras at!!!

Wade,
Maybe you can sell one of your motors with current tuning to Greg's sponsors who can then sponsor a proven motor to Greg with one caveat that Greg isn't allowed to modify it or tune it for (1) full season.

Wade,
Maybe you can sell one of your motors with current tuning to Greg's sponsors who can then sponsor a proven motor to Greg with one caveat that Greg isn't allowed to modify it or tune it for (1) full season.

Wade's gonna have one helluva time squeezing his head into a helmet after that statement.

Wade,

I won sell my exact race engine to anyone in my class. That's a conflict of interest. But I get your drift, Greg could use the help though.

Back