NHRDA 2008 Season

With 24 events on our schedule already, what would help for broadening our reach and scheduled dates would be committed sponsors in those areas you mentioned. This would help secure commitment and publicity for those events.... If you know any shops in these areas looking to get involved in Diesel Racing Events in their area drop me their contact info via PM. We'll take it from there and secure a scheduled date from local tracks in those areas.

Sponsoring Events is a great resource with the NHRDA, with the promotions we have for gaining exposure, and beating the drums for interested racers demanding events it is a win-win situation for all. I don't know of any of our Race Directors who gets paid for what we do- all the money obtained from the gracious sponsors goes right back to the racers- in the form of events to run in, trophies, purses, videos for the events, promos, sometimes radio ads ect.... You are dealing with an Association who is run by folks whom are passionate about Diesel Motor Sports, we are racers ourselves, who love to help bring Diesel Motor Sports excitement to folks with the same interests as us!

Sponsors get to see their advertising dollars well spent as it is kicked right back into the sport. Coast to coast we are broadening our reach, the word is out: Run with the NHRDA!:rockwoot: :rockwoot: :rockwoot:

:tree:24 events in 2008, and counting!!!!!:woohoo:

And you guys are truly awesome at what you do, I raced last season in the Nationals Division1 and even though the track people were horrible and just an overall bad handling of lots of situations I seen how the NHRDA crew handled themselves and made things go as smoothly as possible for the racers even sticking up for us.
Not only that but the racers themselves were more than willing to help me out on more than one occasion, it's also a nice family friendly environment my wife and I became instantly hooked and she is pushing me harder and even wanting me to get more mods for the truck:evil, this year I plan on making almost all the races in Division1 and can't wait to meet those who make it go round. We the racers do appreciate all the efforts you guys put into it THANK YOU!!!!!:clap:

And you guys are truly awesome at what you do, I raced last season in the Nationals Division1 and even though the track people were horrible and just an overall bad handling of lots of situations I seen how the NHRDA crew handled themselves and made things go as smoothly as possible for the racers even sticking up for us.
Not only that but the racers themselves were more than willing to help me out on more than one occasion, it's also a nice family friendly environment my wife and I became instantly hooked and she is pushing me harder and even wanting me to get more mods for the truck:evil, this year I plan on making almost all the races in Division1 and can't wait to meet those who make it go round. We the racers do appreciate all the efforts you guys put into it THANK YOU!!!!!:clap:

see if you cant maybe make one or both of the division two races too!!! Sacramento and Surprise AZ (just north of phoenix....):rockwoot::rockwoot:

Depending on timing Sacramento might be doable, but AZ might be pushing the odometer with diesel at $4 a gallon

Back