NHRDA, Boise 10/3 event Hotels

Wow, easy there killer...shark!

There will be racing for those that haven't qualified, as there should be, to allow everyone to have fun. Don't worry Jim, I'm sure Randy won't allow unqualified racers to enter your event.

OUCH!!

Just cause Jim is allowed to radio his dial-in to the timing booth right after his pass is made, is no reason to think he doesn't like competition..

Jim's consistancy is incredible.. What holds your motor together Jim, AARP fasteners? LOLLOLLOL

:nos:

OUCH!!

Just cause Jim is allowed to radio his dial-in to the timing booth right after his pass is made, is no reason to think he doesn't like competition..

Jim's consistancy is incredible.. What holds your motor together Jim, AARP fasteners? LOLLOLLOL

:nos:

As of September 1st, the Great White and I will officially be on Medicare. The motor is held together with Ace bandages and uses Geritol for motor oil. The fuel is a concoction of prune juice and vodka (aka: pile driver). I just wish I could see more than 10 feet in front of the truck. It is always a surprise when I realize I've crossed the finish line.

LOL
As of September 1st, the Great White and I will officially be on Medicare. The motor is held together with Ace bandages and uses Geritol for motor oil. The fuel is a concoction of prune juice and vodka (aka: pile driver). I just wish I could see more than 10 feet in front of the truck. It is always a surprise when I realize I've crossed the finish line.
LOLLOLLOL
leading three div. is amazing work.:rockwoot:

Get over it johnny come lately geezer, some of us have been on it ahhhh month already.:D
I hope you can stay awake long enough to remember to leave on the third yellow. Welcome to geezertum you old bone fish.

Where are most of you staying for this event? We would like to plan to stay where most of the people are staying.

Got our rooms reserved today at
Hilton Garden Inn
145 E. Riverside Dr.,
Eagle, ID 83616(in city of Eagle just off Eagle Rd.) 208 938-9600

Thanks Rob for the heads up, sounds like nice place.

We are sending out emails to all those who have qualified and will be asking for confirmation and yes we will work on having alternates to fill in spots for those that can not make the finals.

Also we will have a seperate Diesel bracket class for those that did not qualify for the finals but still want to come and compete for fun.

Oh ya forgot I talked to Racetrack and they are allowing friday night and saturday night camping at no charge. They dont have any hook ups.

Also we will be having an awards banquet Saturday night at the track they have a facility that holds 300 people. We will be giving out awards for Division 1 ,2, 6 and of course the Regional finals. Will have complete details soon

I am thrashing to put the Drag truck back together after the kiss with the wall at Pinks All Out. We also blew up the motor (again), which caused the crash. So hopefully we will have it back in one piece soon.

Malcolm

I am thrashing to put the Drag truck back together after the kiss with the wall at Pinks All Out. We also blew up the motor (again), which caused the crash. So hopefully we will have it back in one piece soon.

Malcolm

Yes, good luck Malcolm. Was what happened related to the problem you had in Spokane?

Good Luck getting it together Malcolm. Looking forward to seeing all you guys in Boise..

Not sure if we are going to make it now,Shattered my 3rd Dana70 SledPulling.Hopefully we can get it ready for Boise??

Also we will have a seperate Diesel bracket class for those that did not qualify for the finals but still want to come and compete for fun.

Not to be redundant, but before i haul my truck up from southern utah am i correct in reading this as anyone who brings a truck can run? also would a passenger be allowed to ride along in this bracket?

Yes you can come up and still race just not for points or the championship. Passengers you would have to talk to the track to see if they allow passengers, some tracks allow them to a certain ET and others do not allow them at all.

14.00 and slower ET and you can have a passenger 16 years or older.

Back