NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

The NHRDA Semi Truck and Trailer has pulled out of Seattle and is on its way to Pheonix for the 2011 Season Opener the 4th Annual Desert Diesel Nationals - Present by Striclty Diesel

Diesel Alley will be bigger than ever with over 20 venders on hand displaying the latest and greatest in Diesel Performance

Vendor row list

Strictly Diesel

MBRP

AirAid

BD Power

Elite Diesel

FASS Fuel

G&J Diesel

PPE

Bully Dog

Industrial Injection

Bullet Proof Diesel

DT Pro Fab

Real Country Radio

Ravelco

Flo Pro Exhaust

Deer Valley Diesel

Hi Tech Turbo

ATS Diesel

Toxic Diesel

BG Products

Power Service Products

Rodd n Racing TV

For those that can not attend remember you can watch it live on the web at http://www.1320go.com/nhrda/livetiming.php

See everyone at Speedworld Dragstrip on March 12th 2011 for the Desert Diesel Nationals

we should be loading the truck up and heading for irvine tomorrow afternoon... So is anyone else trying out this 1320 go live timing???

What are you guys doing in Irvine tomorrow?

I have signed up for it.

Chris from Jefferson State Diesel is towing me down there, were stopping in irvine to hang out with his brother who lives down there and my cousin friday.

Chris from Jefferson State Diesel is towing me down there, were stopping in irvine to hang out with his brother who lives down there and my cousin friday.

So who's all coming down from the shop

Good deal....what time are you guys planning on hittin the road on Friday? I'll be getting on the freeway in San Dimas around 3:30 or so. Maybe we can caravan.

On my way to the airport will be in Phoenix tonight

Just talked to the NHRDA semi truck and they pulled into speedword about an hour ago.

NHRDATruckTrailer.jpg

Talked to the following competitors that are on their way to speedworld

Chad Riley - 2010 Pro Stock World Champion

IMG_5001.jpg

John Robinson -

John-Robinson.jpg

Brad from GJ with new body wrap on Dirty Max

IMG_9298.jpg

Shawn Ellerton is somewhere trying to bootleg cases of Gibsons for us to enjoy Saturday night

Jim Calhoun - 4 Time ET Champion left Kent Washington yesterday

Zane from Wide Open is on the road and headed South.

This is by far the best season opener in the history of the NHRDA

See everyone this weekend

You guys have fun! I'll be co-emceeing an auction while everyone is celebrating after the event! I planned to have my laptop with me at the podium, will see if I can run the 1320go stuff and keep up with the race!

HDR racing/Armor Inc truck arrived at at the hotel in Suprise, Phoenix about 5 hours ago....my flight leaves tommrow 6am season opener gonna be sweet............

Really wish I could get out there early tomorrow. Work really sucks sometimes! lol

Oh well, at least I have a job that pays the bills so I can go racing. I'll be rolling into Speedworld around 9:30 or 10:00 tomorrow night.

I am heading out in the morning for phoenix, sadly just to spectate this time. Looking forward to seeing everyone down there.

Well, we are about 350 miles from irvine right now, well probably be there around 3 a.m.

Trying to buy a tdi so I can afford to drive to Phoenix lol seriously though.. If I get this tdi I'll come down and whoop up on that on white truck with the shark on the side in the bracket class! Lol just kidding Jim!

Back