NHRDA - Desert Diesel Nationals March 12th

Probably the 11.90 class like I am. Don't need a roll bar for that one.

whats wrong old man, is your walker speed ratedLOL you know you want to play in super street with us

and yes before you ask i'll bring a bottle for you(us to drink)

Well if i dont get my cage in i might go for a couple all out runs to get a new best then hit the 11.90 class as well.

ohhh uncle ken always gettn me in trouble with his b.s.....
truck is gonna be totally different, kinda gamblin on goin but should be fun anyway
look forward to seeing and racing you jim,
as for the female winning an nhrda race, when i looked back I couldnt find anything, but u would know, you've been at it alot longer than me so thank u for the info

whats wrong old man, is your walker speed ratedLOL you know you want to play in super street with us

and yes before you ask i'll bring a bottle for you(us to drink)

I'm driving it down, yes it is a real street truck and I'm not to keen on breaking it that far from home.

Kelsie, just flash Jim right before you guys stage, he won't be able to concentrate after that. Just be sure someone has a portable defibrilator on site in case it gets him too excited ;)

Damn, with all the smack talk this is gonna be a fun race, wish I could make it!

Kelsie, just flash Jim right before you guys stage, he won't be able to concentrate after that. Just be sure someone has a portable defibrilator on site in case it gets him too excited ;)

Damn, with all the smack talk this is gonna be a fun race, wish I could make it!

I'm having a pace maker installed tomorrow........

M & H is out of stock (go figure) on the cheater slicks i wanted. They wont be in till the end of March....

Anyone have a spare set i can lease for a few passes?

M & H is out of stock (go figure) on the cheater slicks i wanted. They wont be in till the end of March....

Anyone have a spare set i can lease for a few passes?

You must have been after the same set I was. Called John today and was told they were out till the end of march. I ended up ordering some hoosier DOT quick time pro. They are only 28 inches tall instead of the 30 inches the m & h ones were but oh well, what can you do.

I have a set of 28" tall m and h I could send with Shawn as long as I get them back unless you want to buy them

You must have been after the same set I was. Called John today and was told they were out till the end of march. I ended up ordering some hoosier DOT quick time pro. They are only 28 inches tall instead of the 30 inches the m & h ones were but oh well, what can you do.

I think 28" is to short for my set up. I only have the 5 speed and looking to go 130mph.

I have a set of 28" tall m and h I could send with Shawn as long as I get them back unless you want to buy them

Really? I might need to borrow them, what would you charge me for the day? I really need 30" tall but ill take what i can get. Im just afraid to run out of RPM's.

I ran these on our dodge and went over 130 mph. And tacked out but I only have a four speed in the truck. I will talk it over here with my dad and see what we would charge you for the day if you want to rent them.

I think 28" is to short for my set up. I only have the 5 speed and looking to go 130mph.

Ken's truck went over 130mph on 28" drag radials in 5th gear last year. Not optimun, but can be done.

The overdrive ratio on the Dodge 47rh, 47re, and 48re transmissions is the same 0.69 ratio.

What is the overdrive ratio on your Allison?

Back