NHRDA East: who's going and where yea staying?

joez farmerboy

haven't got hotel plans but would like to meet some of yall or even maybe share some hotel expenses with some people. well lets see who's comming?

joe z from Owensboro, KY:poke:

when are you getting there joe and how long are you staying? id be interested im possibly sharing a room.

when are you getting there joe and how long are you staying? id be interested im possibly sharing a room.

well i think i am going to have t change plans andjust show up saturday for the races. wish i could meet yea and stay a night there and hang out but i have to take care of cattle at the farm and only live an hour away from bg. maybe next time.

Im going. Staying at my house though. I am just an hour out. Anyone need a place and dont raise too much hell, you could stay in my spare room.

I'll be driving down and coming back on Saturday. Only two hours away for me.

Staying at Motel 6 they allow dogs. Says it about 10 miles from the strip.

I'm staying at the Courtyard by Mariott, where the banquet is after the races Saturday. Unfortunately I won't be staying Sat night, as I'm heading down to Montgomery, AL for a big footbrake race.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'm staying at the Courtyard by Mariott, where the banquet is after the races Saturday. Unfortunately I won't be staying Sat night, as I'm heading down to Montgomery, AL for a big footbrake race.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

The banquet is at the track after we are done racing, this will save everyone from having to find a place to park the trailers.

Back