NHRDA new race class

All this over what to name the class! Randy, just name the class what you want to, all these keybord racers will show up and race....at that area of index it will show well.

You'll never make everyone happy :lolly:

Whats it matter?

Keyboard racers??? How many races were you at??? Jeff

Mouth piece, i made 21+ passes in 3 months @ 5 different tracks and one diesel event. Not to mention that me AND my family drove down to Ga to support a diesel event.

Whats that matter, you wanna race me on the keyboard too? Fine, i wont show at the staging lanes, you win, done deal.:redx:

Feel better now....:bang

Last edited:
Nice

That's what I thought! Enough said. Wade, In 4 years of going to diesel event's I think your the only person! well never mind. Have a good day. Get that tranny fixed so we all can see some good passes. 2011 will be here sooner than everyone wants. Jeff

New Class

They can call it Queer Street for all I care!! I hust want the class so there will be another place to race. Jeff

They can call it Queer Street for all I care!! I hust want the class so there will be another place to race. Jeff

Would make for some interesting paint schemes? :homo: I would also suspect it would be highly dominated by the V8 power plants!:hehe:

Last edited:
Sorry guys , again we have been slammed getting the 2011 schedule done.

This is going to be a awesome season with some new great tracks coming on board and adding a couple more sled pulls to our lineup.

Thanks for all the ideas on what to name class and we will make a decision next month the most important thing is that we are going to have a 11.90 class in 2011.

Sounds good Randy, whatever you name it, it will still be called the 11.90 class I'd almost bet.

Sorry guys , again we have been slammed getting the 2011 schedule done.

This is going to be a awesome season with some new great tracks coming on board and adding a couple more sled pulls to our lineup.

Thanks for all the ideas on what to name class and we will make a decision next month the most important thing is that we are going to have a 11.90 class in 2011.

:clap: now bring on the season:tree:

Thanks for all the input and ideas on the class

We do believe that this going to be a great class but that if we over rule the class the first year it would be detrimental to its growth.

So we made some pretty loose rules and will review after the 2011 season.

So lets get your thoughts on the following

Super Diesel – 11.90 Index

» Heads-Up class with 11.90 index, 4/10ths Pro Tree, laddered by ET, Auto Start on
» No weight limitations
» No tire limitations
» No wheelbase limitations
» Must meet NHRA tech and safety requirements for MPH and ET
» Must meet NHRA and/or IHRA licensing requirements for MPH and ET

I like it.

So, to clairify, if you run 11.89 or faster in qualifying, then you are at the end of the ladder?

I don't really see how people could complain about those rules Randy. Should cut down on the but, but, but, so and so, waaah, waaaah, etc.

I think it's great.

Thats perfect what you have there. If it isn't broke don't fix it. :rockwoot:

Back