NHRDA / Pinks All out at Indy

rocracing

NHRDA President
That is correct Race Fans May 29th and 30th Pinks All Out at Oreilly Raceway Park

Featuring
Scheids- Dragster
Texas Diesel Power Funny Car
Doctor Performance Pro Stock Trucks

All of these NHRDA members will be running exhibition at the Pinks All Out and will be promoting the FASS Diesel Nationals that will take place the following weekend at Oreilly Raceway Park.

0606-XL.gif

hmm Im guessing banks wont put his money where his mouth is and run his record breaking dragster against shieds??

im so jealous, you guys get all the events out that way.nothing ever at raceway park englishtown.you figure they scedule something here being a track with more history then most. ill be waiting for some good video.have fun fella's

Sweet ! We are registered to run in Pinks all out Indy !! Two Excellent Weekends in a row :rockwoot:

Good luck to everyone that is running at the Pinks Show this weekend in Indy.

Yes, Good luck to everyone running the Pinks event...make us proud...LOL I look forward to seeing everyone June 5th and 6th....:woohoo:

Yea good luck you guys, be sweet to see some diesels make the finals :rockwoot:

Good luck everyone, see you in Indy the following week!

Pat - I noticed your signature changed - Say it ain't so, did you dump the OBS?

pinks

like everyone has stated ,goodluck and be safe. go Randalls Performance we're all cheerin for u here. I'll see everyone at ORP for the following weekend. can't wait.

We just got back home. Saturday night was looking like a great event & then it rained us out.......Didnt make pass. Stayed overnight & got a pass around 11:30 ran a 1.17 60'.......5.402 1/8th.....8.512 1/4 . I had a crossover jump off on the #5 cylinder at around 850'. & It was running on 5 cylinders. Still got a happy motor.One of the diesel brothers was there & ran a 9.51 in a pickup truck..........The crowd loved it. All in all it was good & there will be alot more folks comeing to the Fass Diesel Nationals because of it. Looking foreward to it.

It sounds like it will be a full day. Don't think anyone really knows as this is the first year that it is a one day event.

We just got back home. Saturday night was looking like a great event & then it rained us out.......Didnt make pass. Stayed overnight & got a pass around 11:30 ran a 1.17 60'.......5.402 1/8th.....8.512 1/4 . I had a crossover jump off on the #5 cylinder at around 850'. & It was running on 5 cylinders. Still got a happy motor.One of the diesel brothers was there & ran a 9.51 in a pickup truck..........The crowd loved it. All in all it was good & there will be alot more folks comeing to the Fass Diesel Nationals because of it. Looking foreward to it.

Glad to hear you got to make a pass John. I can't wait to see the episode now to here what the guys have to say about the car. I hope they show it on there! Sorry to hear about the #5 cylinder..hope you can get it back for this weekend. See ya at the track.

Back