NHRDA World Finals

cranked_dodge

Diesel Pro
29 Days till the event.

Lets get a roll call of who all is going to make it to the event.

We will be there with three trucks!!

We are in ,one truck or what ever you call a Ramcharger ,if everyting makes it after 9-11-10 testing at the drags.

I'll be there running something (TBD) in brackets, as well as the DirtyMax in Pro-Stock.

Regards,
Michael Pliska

I'm planning on going just hope it holds together for pinks all out sept. 17th then will be rolling out.. Where running super street

I saw you put super street and I was thinking WTF haha.

Will be good to meet you as well be able to put some faces behind the forum.

Hope things go good for you at Pinks.

Really wish I had a way to run PS but have not been able to make enough events lately to get in.

I saw you put super street and I was thinking WTF haha.

Will be good to meet you as well be able to put some faces behind the forum.

Hope things go good for you at Pinks.
Thanks bro it's been hell with my truck for the past years with transmission so will c I just want 9's on the motor so bad it just not fair lol I ran low 6.4's in the 1\8 but didn't go into OD I've built this new motor and i don't have 1 full pass yet going crazy:bang

My Altered in Top Diesel and bringing a Pro Street truck as well. Built a fresh bullet for the car today and got it in and almost ready to fire, I'll bust it off tomorrow and poss. get the rings seated by the end of the weekend. Then, go's in the King Kong tune up for Sept. 25th. Ryan

P.S. A BIG thanks to John R. for donating a spare 12v block so I could have this thing running it's best. It sure sucks taking a perfectly good std. bore block and punching it straight to .040" though:doh:. Thanks again John!

We'll be there running Pro Stock. Right now we're waiting on a TC and have to fix the trans. Good thing there is plenty of time. LOL

Max'd Out will be there in SS trim and run both SS and PS. If we get far enough in PS we'll do some quick changing of tires and the quick release weight we are adding to make 6K. Rob may run Brackets with his street truck as well. He doesn't want Michael to have all the fun

Got our hotel rooms booked! Just need to get our turbo changed out cause we broke it on august 14 race @ JB Nationals,Hoping nothing went in the engine?

We're coming down. There's a few dmax's that need a hurtin LOL some orange dodge needs to be brought down a couple knotchs too.

In all seriousness we are excited to come down, hang out and have some fun. See you guys there.

Ps I will bring the good ol canadian whiskey

Work permitting I will be there. I can lend a hand if anyone needs it I am not bringing anything.

Back